Nasty SA? How 'bout Jealous SA??!! roflmao

Claudia

formerly Purse-onality
Nov 10, 2006
Hi PFers...an interesting occurrence transpired today at NM as I dashed through, on my break from work, spreading New Years good wishes. Of course the new vinyl Coco was perched proudly on my shoulder, and one of the SAs spied it. She says to me "Oh, i could get you alot of money for that bag!" I just smile and pet it. THEN, almost in the same breath, she continues "Almost every vinyl Cabas we have gotten in here has been returned because the women either think its too big or looks like a garbage bag" yeah riiiiight.....thats why the thing is sold out all over the world and there are lists to get on the list. Yeah they return the bags...like, a transplant patient returns his new heart.......................geeeeeez
do you think she was jealous???
:roflmfao:
::continuing to choke with laughter::

Speaking of SAs, after I opened my big box from Saks on Christmas day and got over my hysteria, I asked my DH how he was treated. He said the SA was very friendly and helpful. This is good to know since I plan to visit the Chanel boutique there myself in the (hopefully near) future.

Sorry, totally OT.

::sunny smile:: thanks ladies...yeah......i really did take it with a grain of salt but it was such a perfect story to tell here................hey, she coulda been menopausing too but, i think she was too old for even that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meoooow

roflmao
:shrugs:

I'm SURE there's been some returns. People waitlisted like mad and it can't possibly be the right bag for everyone.
But she negated her validity by prefacing w/ "Oh, i could get you alot of money for that bag! . . . "

...thats awesome. If so many of them were being returned, then she shouldnt have had a problem getting one for you. Seeing how much you like it pisses her off even more!

thanks ladies, i so love the support on here, and the honesty
oh i do definitely know that some were returned, but (and i may have left this out or glossed over it in my original post in this thread) :the SA did say "More are returned than are bought!!"

Now, we know that's not quite true?

too bad there's not an emoticon for sour grapes :roflmfao:

Wow! I wonder what makes an SA turn like that! It does sound like sour grapes to me!! Sometimes, I really wonder about the world of SA'ing. I'm glad you have your bag and that you love it! That's what really counts!