Naruto / Naruto Shipuden

lilflobowl

V
O.G.
Jul 27, 2007
I know it's been running for the longest time but I just started watching Naruto last week & I have to say 3 words...

I AM ADDICTED!!!! :nuts:

The first thing I do now, everyday after work, is to log onto the Internet just so that I can watch the Japanese version with English subtitles!

What's so good about a Japanese anime? Let alone Naruto? This anime not only has a fantastic storyline, it's hilarious! At almost every episode I find myself cracking up because it's just that funny! I sleep later than normal now 'cos I'm trying to watch as many episodes as I can & when I sleep I dream that I'm a character in the cartoon 'cos it just seems that cool to be one! :lol:

Is there anybody out there who shares the same sentiment/obsession?!

I have to sit through it sometimes with Tristan, and it's torture. I don't get the humor at all.
I used to watch Cowboy Bebop and found that to be very interesting and somewhat humorous.

I am obsessed with manga/anime find any person in the entire world and I can tell them i have either read or watched more manga/anime.
PS. LOVE WATCHING NARUTO. TRY WATCHING BLEACH TOO. AWESOME!!!

I am obsessed with manga/anime find any person in the entire world and I can tell them i have either read or watched more manga/anime.
PS. LOVE WATCHING NARUTO. TRY WATCHING BLEACH TOO. AWESOME!!!

My sister said the exact same thing! After watching Bleach she said she wants to be a Deathgod. :roflmfao: This coming from someone 4 years older than me :P

i'm a Naruto fan plus you got to check out Bleach and that crazy Deathnote. age is not a factor when it comes to being a kid at heart.. i always love cartoons and anime cartoons are great. I just wish that they would start some new inuyasha series cause i'm tired of the reruns plus i just love that series. plus i think dragonball z should continue after the grandaughter pan(if there are fans out there than they know who she is)

Bleach and DeathNote are in a COMPLETELY different ballpark of Anime/Manga. That's some good stuff. Great animation, great story line..

Perhaps it has to do with a cultural divide of sorts. I think a lot of Asian humor doesn't go over well with "American" audiences.

My husband LOVES Naruto and also watches it on the internet. I have watched it with him and find it very interesting. lilflobowl what number episode are you at with watching it ?

to be honest I skipped all the way to the end because I wanted to watch the latest episode (now it's Shipuden 56)! I have to catch up with all the little parts in between which I'm going to slowly take my time to do :smile:

My husband LOVES Naruto and also watches it on the internet. I have watched it with him and find it very interesting. lilflobowl what number episode are you at with watching it ?