NARS Powder foundation, anyone?

crystalrnc

I woke up like dis
O.G.
Mar 7, 2006
I strayed from my beloved Bare Minerals & Tinted Mineral Veil, and tried the Nars Powder Foundation, and really like it! It doesn't seem as oil controlling as I like, but it definitely feels lightweight, and looks very natural. Not to mention that it is more travel friendly.

I LOVE BE, but must admit that I am always secretly on the hunt for something that renders the same look, but with improved portability.

Anyone else like and/or use this foundation?

I love the texture and the feel of the Nars Powder Foundation, but I wasn't able to find a good color match. I am very fair with neutral to slightly yellow undertones, and the lightest colors were either too pinky or too peachy on me.

I love the texture and the feel of the Nars Powder Foundation, but I wasn't able to find a good color match. I am very fair with neutral to slightly yellow undertones, and the lightest colors were either too pinky or too peachy on me.

Too bad! I hate when that happens (finding a product with great texture, etc. and no match available).

I love it! I think mine's Barcelona. Been using it for over a year. I fell in love with it and the Botan brush. After I got the brush home all the bristles kept falling out all over the place so I returned it. I use my big mac powder brush.