NARS Gina where have you been all my life

1. :heart: I never thought I could wear peach toned blush since I'm very olive toned till I tried NARS Gina last week! It's beautiful and gave me such a healthy flush! I love that it doesn't have shimmer too cause it makes my flushed cheeks look more natural.

2. i love NARS products!!

3. yay! i'm so happy for you that you found a lovely blush!

i have yet to find my *match* in nars blushes. orgasm looks nice but isnt THE BEST.

4. I really like Mati Hari...it is a nice pink tone that looks natural.

5. i'll try it! I'm so olive too and blush doesnt show up on me. I use benefit hoola bronzer as blush which has no shimmer and is really pretty for olive skin.

6. me too and desire is great too..just a little of it looks very natural..No shimmer for me too

7. I just discovered the Shu Uemura color crayons...They literally stay on all day. I have a very oily eye lid so I tend to shy away from eyeshadows, but I was impressed that it had stayed on all day long with very little creasing. Anyone have any other suggestions on eyeshadows for oily eyelids?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice