NARS Blush/Bronzer Orgasm/Laguna Duo

Valeriee

O.G.
Jul 6, 2011
A few days ago, I purchased the famous NARS blush/bronzer duo in Orgasm/Laguna shades. When I swatched the colors on my hand, I was very impressed; however, when I apply them on my face, they're barely visible. I have to work very hard to get the Orgasm blush to show, and the Laguna bronzer barely shows. I'm using good quality Estee Lauder brushes. Any suggestions? Just on a side note, I'm not sure if this matters but I have quite a pale Scandinavian-like complexion.

A few days ago, I purchased the famous NARS blush/bronzer duo in Orgasm/Laguna shades. When I swatched the colors on my hand, I was very impressed; however, when I apply them on my face, they're barely visible. I have to work very hard to get the Orgasm blush to show, and the Laguna bronzer barely shows. I'm using good quality Estee Lauder brushes. Any suggestions? Just on a side note, I'm not sure if this matters but I have quite a pale Scandinavian-like complexion.

This is the combo I use most often and I'm pretty pale. I think it shows up well on me. I would maybe try having someone put it on you in sephora or at a nars counter to see if it looks different? Who knows, maybe the one you bought is defective or the brushes don't work well with it.