Which Azur bag to get

• Tahitienne NF

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Azur NF GM

Votes: 21 70.0%

• Total voters

staceyjan

Dec 30, 2014
I cannot believe I obsessed over which Azur piece to get but finally narrowed it down. I was always afraid of the Azur line since I know I would have to baby it but fell in love with the Tahitienne print. I bought the mini pochette and bandeau in this print. I keep looking at the stole, too.

Would the Tahitenne look too busy for me as I am in my early 40's and do not want to get tired of it in the future? With the basic Azur NF, I happen to like how the GM looks over the MM in this print - no idea why.

Reactions: BUIGOVA
well, normally i am a fan of the seasonal neverfulls but i have to say that as we speak i am returning the tahitiennes nf. i just don't like the way the print plays out on this bag. i didn't like the size of the print and i didn't like the way the bag looked when i tried it on. i do own the gm azur and much prefer this one. this is totally subjective and you should really view them in person to see how you feel, but if it were me i would go for the gm azur. the nf gm is such a great bag. i use mine pretty frequently and really like it. best of luck with your decision and let us know what you decide : )

I just got the Tahitienne neverfull so I'm probably biased. I also worry if I'll grow tire of the print, but when I look at this cutie it just makes me smile and puts me in such a good mood for spring/summer. This is only my 2nd azur so I'm still babying it and trying to keep it clean. The azur neverfull looks so plain and too white for me in my opinion. Good luck!

Hi it is a really hard question, here is my personal experience.
I bought the Tahitian NF today. I always wanted an Azur NF since it was launched (about ten years ago ?! Do not remember), but I never manage to take the plunge, and I don't know why.
Last year I tried several times the DA with RB lining, but did'nt manage to buy it and I still don't know why. I take lots of time to think about it and I was convinced it was the good summer bag for me.
Last weekend I went in store to buy the DA with RB lining when I saw the Tahitian Line in store, and it was love at first sight (and it never happens with me, I always think a very loooooong time before buying...).
I love how the pink print brightens the canvas (it is really more pink than RB).
I asked my SA to keep it for me a few days, and I talked about it with my husband ; he told me that this was the second time in 17 years he sees me changing my mind about something I have planned, so for him it was a sign that I have to follow my heart (and I have to say that he usually ignore all my bag things !).
So I decided to go for the Tahiti NF because it made my heart sings !
(Sorry for the looong post, I hope it will help you in any way)

I am def spending way too much time thinking about this! I would like to just make a decision and sure of my choice. I did receive the bandeau and MP in the mail today and totally staring at them. I hate being so torn and indecisive. I may be leaning towards the NF GM because I also wanted that one for years. Hope I don't regret getting something azur since I think it is limited for the Spring and Summer in addition to color transfer....

I am def spending way too much time thinking about this! I would like to just make a decision and sure of my choice. I did receive the bandeau and MP in the mail today and totally staring at them. I hate being so torn and indecisive. I may be leaning towards the NF GM because I also wanted that one for years. Hope I don't regret getting something azur since I think it is limited for the Spring and Summer in addition to color transfer....
The GM sounds like the one you really want...I think it would be a great choice since you have the Bandeau and Mini Pochette already. I only use my Azur pieces in Spring and Summer and I haven't had any issues with color transfer. I had a Speedy 30, NF MM, Eva and I added a Cles, Pochette, Delightful MM and the Tahitienne ZCP this year. Its a beautiful print that really isn't as high maintenance as most think. You really only need to be careful with dark saturated colors...not only denim but any item that might bleed. I haven't had any issues at all.

Reactions: staceyjan
I just got the Tahitienne neverfull so I'm probably biased. I also worry if I'll grow tire of the print, but when I look at this cutie it just makes me smile and puts me in such a good mood for spring/summer. This is only my 2nd azur so I'm still babying it and trying to keep it clean. The azur neverfull looks so plain and too white for me in my opinion. Good luck!

Watched your video 3x!!! It was very helpful and now since I am looking at so much Tahiti the Azur alone is looking more plain to me, too.

Reactions: Bumbles
Love the tahitienne! But, depends more on what size u want. I have GM NF and MM NF - both very different. GM is great for traveling, but feels too large for everyday use unless I tuck it in (and still large). MM better for everyday use, but a bit snug if using for travel. Plain azure print vs. tahitienne, tahitienne is way prettier in my opinion. Hope this helps