Narrow Hermes Enamel

chanellv

Dec 7, 2008
Hey Ladies!!
I need your opinions. I am looking to expand my Hermes enamel bracelet collection.. So far I have the wider enamel bracelet with Gold Hardware and black enamel. Which is of course a classic. I want to first collect the classics then expand and get the fun colors.
Today I took a look at my Hermes and I couldn't decide on whether I should get the orange enamel with silver or gold hardware. I have blonde hair, brown eyes and fair skin. I tend to look better in gold jewelry but I am not sure if the gold hardware with orange enamel is too bright and too much.
I am getting a narrow one this time.
What do you ladies think?? HELP ! :nuts:

If you want to wear it with your wide one, you should go for gold hardware, if you decide get another pattern you could go for either silver or gold. Silver is more versatile in my view.

RG I love that pic!!!!

CLV I really love gold hw. I have three enamels, two in gold hw and a really thin one in phw. I wear them all together sometimes as they all have black in them.

I love the gold as well. I feel like it's so bright and much more eye catching.
Does anyone else have pictures of their clics in action? I'd love to see! (they don't have to be orange :smile: )