Nappy Charm w/snap closure--do you like?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi, I am seriously thinking of getting the medium Nappa Charm in Soia. For those of you that have the Nappa Charm, what do you think of the snap closure? I'm normally a zipper gal, but am loving the look of this bag.

Thank you!
    Jen

2. I don't mind the snap closure actually. It gives a nice slouch to the bag and I've never had a problem with things falling out. In fact, sometimes it even gives me a bit more room!

3. It works fine for me too. Anyway the bag is deep enough that I leave it open most of the time... and so far so good....haven't lost anything yet.

Plus it makes reaching in for things much easier.. :smile:

4. When I shoulder carry it, my arm covers most of the opening so I feel secure enough. I leave it open all the time. I'm quite happy with the snap closure. It gives it a nice soft look on the top frame.

5. I think the snap closure is silly. I wish it was magnetic.

I'm not sure how a zipper would effect the look and appeal of the bag.

The snaps do keep the bag closed though. It's not as secure as a zipper, but one would have to shake fairly hard to get things to all out.

That said, don't let the snaps deter you. As others pointed out, it's a deep bag and so things stay put. And it's just a great great style!

6. I was at NM last fall about to buy the black nappa charm UNTIL I saw that it had two snap closures (one at each side) instead of a zipper. I normally don't mind little things like this, but for some reason it turned me off the bag. I ended up getting a different black bag (which I love love love!)

7. I can totally relate to this. A little detail can totally turn me off.