Nappa Leather wear and tear

I’m considering purchasing a black leather mini baguette with the embossed zucca print.

This will be the only black bag in my collection and hope to use it casually as well as dressy. Use would be on average 1x/week at most.

does anyone know what the longevity of this leather is and how it wears (scuffing/scratch, corner wear, shape etc) It is lambskin and I’m not familiar with fendi lambskin. I am careful with my bags but I do use them.
I want it to continue looking classy for dressy events even if I use it casually.

I have a mini black leather baguette since 2019 and I'd say it wears pretty well. I don't have any scratches on the leather or hardware and it's still pretty much in perfect condition. I do find that it can lose shape slightly if not stuffed, but it kind of fixes itself after you re-stuff it. I do find that it is sometimes difficult to close if the bag isn't relatively full, as it gives in on itself and it can be slightly difficult to open since the leather is so soft. But overall, I love it and I think it's a super cute bag.