Nappa gloves - how do they wear?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. As per the title really :smile: am tempted by some in the sale but the leather, whilst soft, feels somewhat delicate.

Does anyone own a pair of nappa leather gloves (I'm specifically interested in the quilted oxblood)? If so, what are your thoughts? I want gloves for regular bad weather use and not that keen on overly babying them.

Thank you!

2. Personally i dont think mulberry gloves are worth the money not robust enough

3. Hmmm that's what I thought, even at half price. I walk to work so need workhorse gloves, rather than delicate 'best'.

Thank you!!! You've saved me £97 :smile:

4. I have had 4 pairs over the years as i liked the colours to match bags but seriously they just arent as good quality as proper gloves ifkwim so save your money they arent cheap at half price