Nappa Gauffre Antik Satchel In Noce (brown)!!!

1. hi ladies, guess what - just picked up the gauffre satchel in noce........been waiting for this little baby for ages.......................... :yahoo:

can barely take my eyes off it!! thing is, paranoia strikes - the leather is so beautifully soft - is there any way to protect it???

help please............

2. I can't wait to see pics!! Congrats. Very exciting!!:nuts:

3. Please post pictures! Can't wait to see it!

4. Congrats!!! :heart: This bag is so beautiful! I went through the same thing when I got mine!! You gotta post pics! :flowers:

5. Congrats!!! Can't wait to see pics

6. Congratulations!!!

7. I have the black Gauffre and the NOCE Brown one..I use them RELIGIOUSLY...and no harm has come to the BEAUTIFUL leather..so stop worrying and ENJOY IT!!:smile:

8. thanks everybody for sharing my excitement!!!

I'm very new at this purse forum so I am still trying to work out how to post photos - sorry girls techno retard here - will get working!!

thanks jill - the girl at prada suggested using a suede spray if I really wanted to. any thoughts?

also, she told me a neat trick which i haven't yet tried. she said that with the really soft nappa leathers, you can take a metal spoon and put the dustbag over it and then rub over any scratches to remove them!!!!

9. I got told that by Mulberry when I brought my bag and it really works:yes:

Love the bag and can't wait to see pictures!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice