Napoleon Perdis: Coming soon to an Ulta near you!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got this in my e-mail:

[​IMG]

Looks like Ulta has found yet another way to empty my wallet... :graucho:

Attached Files:

2. Awesome! I love Napoleon products, especially their concealers! :love: This is great news :nuts:

3. haven't heard of this: what are the best products in this line?

4. so jealous! i really want to buy napolean perdis stuff after next month's payday!

5. The Target line is totally different from this stuff. The line Napoleon Perdis is doing for Target is a lower-priced line exclusively for that store. The NP products coming to Ulta are from his regular high-end cosmetics line.

6. ^ but still for those on a budget..just a way for them to venture and try out something..you know

7. which of his products do you recommend?

8. #9 Aug 24, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2008
    I got this in my e-mail too...it's 75% off now at Sephora...I stocked up some more lol. I LOVE his foundation primer, his mascara primer (Madame Prep), all of his lipglosses, and his Madame Beyond (coupled with the primer) is his best mascara for lengthening your lashes. His eye shadows aren't bad, but you def. need a primer with them. I love his stuff, can't ya tell?? LOL!

BTW I checked out sephora.com, there's really nothing left there. The stores still have a good selection of his stuff there, but, not every location carries him. (most seem to though).

9. ^^^ Thanks for the recs. I never have actually tried NP, but I've wanted to, because I had heard such good things. I figured this would give me the chance, since I prefer to buy beauty products in person and Ulta is pretty close by. I am also thinking about trying something from his Set line for Target. I mainly posted this, because I figured others who live near an Ulta store and have wanted to try NP would appreciate the heads up!

10. Lip Lacquer is AWESOME! He has a lot of great stuff :tup:

11. I love the Marshmallow Foam (makeup remover), China Doll concealer, Color Disks eyeshadow especially in Nude (beautiful color) and their lip brushes are awesome!