NAP tax free shopping (Asia Pacific site)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Net-a-Porter has a new promotion in which they'll refund your tax on purchases. Terms and conditions below.

*Terms and conditions: Offer valid on orders placed through our Asia Pacific website with a shipping address of Australia, Austria, Canada, China, Germany, the Netherlands, Singapore, South Korea or Switzerland. Offer valid from 07:00 HKT on Tuesday, March 22, 2016, until 23:59 HKT on Tuesday, March 29, 2016; purchases made outside this time are not included. Valid on full-price items only, excluding items by Balenciaga. Tax will automatically be refunded as a discount on the item price at payment stage.

2. Thanks for sharing :smile:

3. But when you receive the order, you have to pay tax fees, right?

4. Also going on on the international site

5. I don't believe so because the order, if delivered via DHL, will be marked as taxes paid.

I was checking out this deal and it's not as good as it sounds...you still have to pay duties so for Australian customers like me we're only really saving 10% (the goods and services tax - like VAT)

Hope this helps :smile:

6. Thank you!!

7. Z

8. Some things are actually more expensive with this promotion for some reason. Obviously it's only for orders over $1000 for us in Australia but for some brands if I add one to my cart under $1000 (say $800 as an example) and then another for the same price if end up being $1800 at check put AFTER the discount.... So it works out more which is weird. These are for brands that already have taxes built in to the price even if it's under $1000.
    Not a good promo IMO. Even the things over $1000 unless it's right on the edge and brings it under $1000 but anything over there is such a slim discount it's not really enticing me to buy.