NAP Reveal, Sent the wrong shoes...

Aug 25, 2006
I recently ordered a beautiful classic from Net-a-Porter and they arrived yesterday. I was so excited, until I found out that I got jazz leather instead of patent.:shocked: I am not too happy because I find the leather a bit harder than patent, and in patent I pretty much knew my size. I love the jazz but would have preferred it in a vp, not a decollete. I don't want to go through a return because they are from the UK site. Anyway here are pics.

Attachments

• L1030402.jpg
    L1030402.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 180
  • L1030404.jpg
    L1030404.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 170
sorry that you received the wrong shoes, kittens! I am completely biased because I have and love the black jazz! I find that my jazz fit the same as my patent decolletes. hope that they grow on you! they are gorgeous!

sorry that you received the wrong shoes, kittens! I am completely biased because I have and love the black jazz! I find that my jazz fit the same as my patent decolletes. hope that they grow on you! they are gorgeous!

Maybe they will grow on me. Anyone have tips to stretch jazz leather, because one shoe fits perfect and the other is quite tight? Modeling pics.

Attachments

• L1030407.jpg
    L1030407.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 130
  • L1030410.jpg
    L1030410.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 143
  • L1030412.jpg
    L1030412.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 117
Sorry you didn't get what you ordered! They look great on you, and the kid still has a nice sheen to them. I agree it would be a hassle to return them, but you should definitely let them know. Maybe they'll give some kind of reimbursement.
I was actually looking at the patent decollete online there when I ordered my gabines. It definitely says patent on the site.

i have these and love them! i actually prefer the jazz because they are in between patent and regular leather and therefore more versatile! i didn't need to stretch mine but i wear them all the time and they are so comfy!

If you do decide to keep them, for stretching could wear socks in them. I've also heard that rubbing alcohol on the inside of the shoe and then wearing socks helps, but you might want more advice on that.

They should pay for the return shipping since it's their mistake. It is a big hassle though. If you decided to keep them maybe request a gift card or a 20% off coupon for future purchases. That all depends on how good their customer service is though.

kittens They look stunning on you. I'm sorry they aren't what you were planning on. IF they screwed up and sent the wrong thing, NAP should handle all of the return fees/issues. IF you decide to keep them, the Jazz does give, I promise. I would try the sock trick to start. They really are fabulous on you.

They're beautiful! Jazz is actually slightly softer (not the right word but i can't think of one) than patent. It's just buffed rather than glazed. They're such an amazing shoes and I hope you fall in love with them!!