NAP FallTreat, 50%off Tabacco & Dove paddington

1. :yahoo: OMG... there's Tabacco & Dove paddington for half price on NAP. GO GET IT NOW!!!!

2. Dove isn't there anymore!! :sad:

3. its still showing up for me?

i think you have to be on the international site, not the US site, to see all the sale items available.

here's the direct link for the grey:
    http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/13973

4. oh in case someone's searching for this thread..: "Tobacco, Dove grey.."
    there.

5. I just bought the Tobacco color Paddy!! All together w/ shipping, it cost me $795!! Can't wait.

6. ah well done missypoo, I cannot wait for you to get it, as I think tobacco always looks better in real life than it does when photographed. Congrats on your gorge new bag :smile:

7. I just ordered the tabacoo one!

I was getting cold feet as my boyf was so nice to remind me of how many bags I have bought already this year - when I claimed I haven't bought a new bag for ages... (ahem I have bought 6! 4 of which designer)

But I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep if I didn't grab the Chloe bargain!

8. Thanks for the heads up - what a fabulous bargain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: :nuts: :love: :jammin:

9. Did you get the Tobacco chicky?

10. Nope - i've got the Dove in my cart, ready to go through check-out LOL:nuts:

I got a seriously funny look from the OH though...:graucho:

I've already got a whiskey with brass hardware, so i figured the Dove was a better choice because it's got silver hardware.:yes:

11. Great choice!! Can't wait to see pics.

12. Thanks!:love:

I've done it - i clicked on Purchase now! LOL

Will post pics as soon as she arrives;) :yes:

13. Yup! That works!
    Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice