NAP and Customs

1. Does NAP cover customs fees on U.S. shipments? I think someone discussed this before, but I can't remember. Also, is there a free shipping code? Thanks!

2. ETs going for blue! ;)

(just a guess, and I know it doesn't answer your question... for some reason I was thinking NAP's price includes customs - not from experience but from forum memory too)

3. ET...Thinking about blue???

Yes, NAP does cover customs. You are charged one fee by NAP and then charged a bit more by your credit card company for a foreign currency transaction. If you return the item, NAP credits your account for the item, but deducts the customs and shipping charges.

Let's see, when I ordered the whiskey Edith from NAP, I was charged $1256.92 by NAP and $37.70 for a foreign currency transaction by MBNA (looking at MBNA statement...). When I returned Edith, I received a credit of $1126.71 from NAP and $33.80 from MBNA.

4. SoCal, it looks like you actually SAVED a few dollars ordering through NAP! Thinking about the blue...what do we think?

5. It looks pretty but I'd be afraid to commit based on NAPs pics. I recall how different (better??) their pics of taupe were from IRL. Love blue bags tho'....

6. I love the blue. Not sure how it goes with jeans though and since I wear jeans a lot.....I say get it ET!

7. I live in jeans, too.

Does anyone know the free shipping code? I can't find one on the Deals and Steals thread.

8. ET, it's FREESHIP. (lol)

edit: That might actually be expired but you could try it.

9. blue? am i missing something?

ET, check your credit card co's foreign exchange finance charge rate. i think that amex was cheaper, like 2% vs 3% for visa/mc.

freeship was expired last time i tried using it.

edit: oh...i got it.

10. There appears to be a beautiful, blue Edith on NAP, but we're not sure whether it's just the turquoise in dodgy lighting! :wondering

11. Oh, ET, did you get it??? It seems to be such a beautiful color!!!

12. I wannit I wannit I wannit but I don't have enough moolah :sad:

13. I have not gotten it (yet). I really want the blue-grey Balenciaga for fall, so I am not sure whether I need a blue Edith as well. But it's just SITTING there! No...must. not. buy. Need to build savings account up more!

14. ohhh the blue-grey balenciaga is gorgeous.... but so is the blue edith... (I'm soooooo not helping, sorry ET :biggrin: )

15. ^^ But the b-bag seems a bit more user friendly. A bit lighter weight, and totally different leather. Come on girls...talk me OUT of the blue Edith! LOL!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice