nanogram phone ring won’t stick

Guuci4Me

O.G.
Dec 14, 2008
Does anyone else on here have this phone ring? It won’t stick on my iPhone xs. I have the bigger silver nano gram and it sticks just fine to my phone without a case. I really love this phone ring with the crystals and don’t want to return it but don’t want to smash my $1000 phone when it falls off unexpectedly. Any ideas on how to be able to use it?IMG_1539999688.912456.jpgIMG_0313.jpg

Can you exchange it? The adhesive may be defective.

This is the last one in the US. I don’t think the adhesive is defective. I think it is too small to adhere to the phone correctly. So very sad. I wanted to use it on my new gold iPhone. It will adhere to a leather case but then the gold phone doesn’t show. I guess I have to decide which is more important. The gold color showing on the phone or the phone ring.

I also bought a clear case today and it won’t stick to that only a leather one.

I bought the same one when it first launched and couldn’t get it to stick to either the phone or a case. Every time I pull the ring part it fell off. Mine was the Crystal one.

Back it went.

Reactions: kn190390
I bought the same one when it first launched and couldn’t get it to stick to either the phone or a case. Every time I pull the ring part it fell off. Mine was the Crystal one.

Back it went.

Oh no, so sad. Glad to know I’m not the only one though. I’m going to the apple store today and if it won’t stick to the leather one well then I’ll have to return as well. [emoji19]

Reactions: MarraC
Oh no, so sad. Glad to know I’m not the only one though. I’m going to the apple store today and if it won’t stick to the leather one well then I’ll have to return as well. [emoji19]

Good luck I hope you find one it sticks to. I tried so many but it just wouldn’t adhere properly.

This is the last one in the US. I don’t think the adhesive is defective. I think it is too small to adhere to the phone correctly. So very sad. I wanted to use it on my new gold iPhone. It will adhere to a leather case but then the gold phone doesn’t show. I guess I have to decide which is more important. The gold color showing on the phone or the phone ring.

I also bought a clear case today and it won’t stick to that only a leather one.

Hiii - -
I absolutely love my phone ring. I actually have mine on my XS max and, knock on wood,....it is holding perfectly and has been since I got the phone almost a month ago. I also have it sticking to an otterbox case...it is not on the phone itself. HTH :smile: