Nano speedy

Ive been hunting for this bag. Can someone please advise best way to purchase nano speedy
I bought mine around 8:00-8:15 pm est on a Friday, two weeks ago. I nearly jumped out of my skin! Make your account and work from your wishlist. I used PayPal and clicked through the process so smoothly. I’m still in shock that I finally have the nano speedy!

I visited the LV Boutique in Neiman Marcus Northpark Mall last week and they had one in stock.
Unfortunately, another person was looking at the Nano Speedy and the Nano Noe trying to make up her mind which one to buy.

I waited around to see if possibly she would pick the Noe...but, No, she picked the Nano Speedy. :facepalm:

So, I cornered one of the sales associates and told him that I had been searching forever for one, gave him my name and cell number and, lo and behold, he called me today and I am having it shipped to me. :yahoo:
Should arrive by Wednesday.

I cannot access the LV website as I have Frontier as my web server, so I am unable to order from the website. :tdown:

I suggest if you have a local boutique to just bug the dickens out of them, give them your contact info, and wait patiently.
There are some out there to be had, it's just the problem of finding the right place.

I visited the LV Boutique in Neiman Marcus Northpark Mall last week and they had one in stock.
Unfortunately, another person was looking at the Nano Speedy and the Nano Noe trying to make up her mind which one to buy.

I waited around to see if possibly she would pick the Noe...but, No, she picked the Nano Speedy. :facepalm:

So, I cornered one of the sales associates and told him that I had been searching forever for one, gave him my name and cell number and, lo and behold, he called me today and I am having it shipped to me. :yahoo:
Should arrive by Wednesday.

I cannot access the LV website as I have Frontier as my web server, so I am unable to order from the website. :tdown:

I suggest if you have a local boutique to just bug the dickens out of them, give them your contact info, and wait patiently.
There are some out there to be had, it's just the problem of finding the right place.

Congrats!!! :biggrin:

• Love
Reactions: RT1
Placing an order through a SA is one way to get it or constantly check the site I ordered mine through SA a few days ago and it’s due to arrive tomorrow so definitely try speaking to someone in store

i asked sa if i can place the order and paid in full. He said i cant do that i have to wait til they receive the shipment or continue to checkonline

• Love
Reactions: RT1
I suggest calling client services at different times throughout the day. I was connected with a CA that was able to order me 2 nano speedys in the last 3 weeks. The first one had issues with hardware & piping so she placed another order before I returned the first one. She did mention that she put in a special request for the second order so maybe you can ask about that if they tell you it’s unavailable to order. It really depends on who you get connected to, but you’ll eventually get connected to a helpful CA.

Hello all. I called cs and she advised that it showed nano speedy are limited available now so she cant place the order over the phone but she will contact lv store and have one of the sa contact me if the bag is still available in store. Im sooooo excited

ahh excited for you, hope they call soon I know what it feels like when you are itching to get the bag, may it be with you soon as possible ❤️

Reactions: Loriad and RT1