Nano Speedy vs Pochette Accessoire

JojoRose

Feb 20, 2020
Hey everyone! So I’ve been thinking of getting a nano speedy, but I already have a pa in mono. I’m worried the two are too similar and redundant. What do you guys think? Would you get a nano speedy if you already have a pochette Accessoire?

I have the PA in mono and when i saw the nano speedy in the store i didnt think twice. In my opinion they are totally different bags. I use my nano speedy casually more than my PA. the PA i can use it when i wear dress. but then it doesnt really matter what i wear. After getting the nano speedy, i manage to get the PA in azur. thats how i love it. :smile:
Thanks for sharing! I’ve decided I will get it!! Going to wear it with more casual outfits especially now that we’re in fall. Hopefully I’ll be able to get my hands on one soon

I have both and I use Nano speedy wayyyyy more often than PA. Thinking about letting go the PA
Ahhh I’ve been stalking the website since last week, really hoping to get the nano speedy soon!!
Do you not use the PA at all? I think it can be used as a clutch/makeup bag/bag organizer? It’s still super popular and would be hard to get again

Ahhh I’ve been stalking the website since last week, really hoping to get the nano speedy soon!!
Do you not use the PA at all? I think it can be used as a clutch/makeup bag/bag organizer? It’s still super popular and would be hard to get again
I got the PA when Covid started and LV started to have all kinds of rare items on their website available. The PA had just been sitting in my closet for months before I finally took it out just for the sake of to use it. But then I switched right out of it after one day. I think it’s just not my style. On the other hand, I got the nano around the same time, worn it since day one for the whole summer and had to convince myself to switch out from that bag You will love it. It goes with everything IMO.
Check the website around Est. 6am, 4-5pm, or 3am if you were ever up around that time. That’s usually when I saw them. Good luck!!!

I agree they are totally different bags. I sold my DE PA. The nano definitely holds more and you get to be truly hands free. They are pretty hard to come by, so in addition to stalking the website you should try calling customer service. Some TPF'ers have gotten theirs that way. Good Luck!

I agree they are totally different bags. I sold my DE PA. The nano definitely holds more and you get to be truly hands free. They are pretty hard to come by, so in addition to stalking the website you should try calling customer service. Some TPF'ers have gotten theirs that way. Good Luck!
Thank you!! I’ve called customer service and they said there’ll likely be more stock around the holiday. I’m getting the vibe that the availability has really been super low recently, but will definitely keep trying!! I already have a little spot for it in my closet :biggrin:

Reactions: JadaStormy
I got the PA when Covid started and LV started to have all kinds of rare items on their website available. The PA had just been sitting in my closet for months before I finally took it out just for the sake of to use it. But then I switched right out of it after one day. I think it’s just not my style. On the other hand, I got the nano around the same time, worn it since day one for the whole summer and had to convince myself to switch out from that bag You will love it. It goes with everything IMO.
Check the website around Est. 6am, 4-5pm, or 3am if you were ever up around that time. That’s usually when I saw them. Good luck!!!
Thank you so much for the lovely tips!! And yes I feel I would definitely be using it a ton, especially with casual outfits. Thanks again! Going to keep trying till I get one :biggrin:

Last edited:
Omg congrats!!! So happy for you!! Which city is the store in? I’m in Toronto and literally no stores have it, been trying to get it for over a month now!

Palo Alto ! I came in for a pocket organizer for my fiancé & the CA & I got to talking ... he brought it out ! There’s another one i think in Beverly Hills ?? Somewhere in LA

Palo Alto ! I came in for a pocket organizer for my fiancé & the CA & I got to talking ... he brought it out ! There’s another one i think in Beverly Hills ?? Somewhere in LA
Wow that’s awesome!! I think there’s a lot more stock available in the states than in Canada. Ahh I’m still hopefully I can score one soon! Thanks for sharing!!