Nano speedy or speedy 25??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Nano Speedy or Speedy 25 Bandouliere

1. Nano Speedy

6 vote(s)
    17.1%
  2. Speedy 25 Bandouliere

29 vote(s)
    82.9%
  1. I've been dabating what to purchase myself for my birthday. I've been looking at the Nano Speedy or the Speedy 25 bandouliere. I already have a speedy 35 without the strap. What are some opinions out there?

2. Speedy b 25! ;)

centercitychic likes this.
  3. Speedy 25 b, for me the nano would be too small

BleuSaphir likes this.
  4. I own the Speedy 25 (not Speedy B), and it's suprisingly roomy! Nano is too small IMO

BleuSaphir likes this.
  5. I've voted Speedy B 25: it holds A LOT (I don't downsize anything from what I carry everyday in my Neverfull MM when I switch bags) and you get way more options of carrying it - crossbody, shoulder, crook of the arm, holding by hand. It's a great bag for travel, sightseeing, shopping or even as an everyday bag - depending on your lifestyle of course. The strap adds a lot of functionality!

The nano is cute, but it's seasonal and you can only carry that crossbody, as the strap is not detachable. I think for a nano it still fits quite a bit, but nothing but your minimal essentials. However, it should be just fine if you want some quick grab and go bag for running errands. I guess it depends how you imagine using the bag, as there is a huge price difference between the two as well; the speedy b 25 is more versatile, but if you only want a small crossbody then maybe it's not worth paying extra.

However, what you need to consider is your frame - Speedy B 25 looks good carried no matter if you're skinny and short or curvy and tall - but I guess the nano can only look good on someone rather skinny and short. I suggest to go to the store, try both on to see how they look with your frame and see how they accommodate your items to get a better idea which one fits your life more.

Good luck deciding and let me know what you end up getting! :smile:

KM7029 and Aliluvlv like this.
  6. Speedy B 25!!!

7. Speedy B 25!!! Love mine.
    Nano is too small.

BleuSaphir likes this.
  8. Speedy B 25!!!!!

9. Speedy b 25

10. I think the next bag (whenever that will be LOL) I'd get a speedy 25 B. Maybe even a mon mono one - something different but still a classic with your own spin on it :smile:

11. I own the Speedy HL, and I can only recommend this bag. A bit larger than the Nano and the strap is detachable. I almost use it every day and I get a lot of compliments for it. I use it as a grab-and-go bag, casual evening bag and also inside larger bags.

The only thing is, it is currently discontinued.

12. Nano = trendy
    25 = classic

I'd choose the classic bag.

KM7029 and Aliluvlv like this.
  13. I am a big fan of the nano as my speedy 30 was too big to carry to work for just my essentials but not big enough for laptop, so I carry a mini bag inside a tote. There is supposed to be a stickers nano speedy coming out soon if you want something limited edition (I have my mind on that one!) but speedy b 25 would be a great choice too!

14. 25!! Nano is too small!!

15. I have both and for all who say the nano is small, it surprisingly holds quite a bit. It all depends on how much you carry.
    I would choose the 25 as you can remove the strap and fit more without it looking huge.