Nano speedy or multi pochette accessoires?

Raaz

May 19, 2017
Which one should I go for?

Not that I have either... stalking both! Miracles happen... if I were to get lucky which one do you recommend? Thank you so much. Your opinion really matters as always. :smile:

I have both but they’re so different! Honestly, I can fit more items in the nano speedy than the multi-pochette (I know surprising haha). But when you start packing the multi-pochette it can get bulky, versus the nano speedy, where it’s just a hole pretty much. I feel like I grab the nano speedy more because it goes with pretty much anything and it’s so darn cute!

As for the multi-pochette, it goes with a lot too, but I find myself putting a little more thought into my outfit because of the kaki color. Although, it’s so comfortable and interchangeable which I love and it has very little Vachetta, whereas the nano has a lot so be wary of that.

Honestly, if I had to choose one or the other l, I would choose the nano speedy. But I know the multi-pochette has been stocking more often than the nano. I hope you can get either of the bags! If you go with the nano speedy, try calling CS! I know some members in the stalking thread have gotten it that way. Both are great bags!

I have both but they’re so different! Honestly, I can fit more items in the nano speedy than the multi-pochette (I know surprising haha). But when you start packing the multi-pochette it can get bulky, versus the nano speedy, where it’s just a hole pretty much. I feel like I grab the nano speedy more because it goes with pretty much anything and it’s so darn cute!

As for the multi-pochette, it goes with a lot too, but I find myself putting a little more thought into my outfit because of the kaki color. Although, it’s so comfortable and interchangeable which I love and it has very little Vachetta, whereas the nano has a lot so be wary of that.

Honestly, if I had to choose one or the other l, I would choose the nano speedy. But I know the multi-pochette has been stocking more often than the nano. I hope you can get either of the bags! If you go with the nano speedy, try calling CS! I know some members in the stalking thread have gotten it that way. Both are great bags!
Very sound advice. Thank you

Reactions: kikiii_24
first get the Nano Speedy!Love mine:love: then later get the PA. i dont have the multipochette but saw some videos in YT that when you pack it full, it looks bulky.

Thank you all for your kind words and precious time.

Tadaaaa..... I managed to get MPA in khaki over the weekend and I am loving it so far. The bag has so many incarnations... I have used it as a whole bag system, as pouches in bigger bag, as a belt bag and I even mixed matched it with my mini PA DE (think I got carried away there ). It is such a fun bag... I love it! Cons-does get bulky as most of you mentioned!

I was inclined towards nano speedy but like you said it is so very hard to come by, so when I got a chance to buy MPA, I got it.

Tadaaaa..... I managed to get MPA in khaki over the weekend and I am loving it so far. The bag has so many incarnations... I have used it as a whole bag system, as pouches in bigger bag, as a belt bag and I even mixed matched it with my mini PA DE (think I got carried away there ). It is such a fun bag... I love it! Cons-does get bulky as most of you mentioned!

I was inclined towards nano speedy but like you said it is so very hard to come by, so when I got a chance to buy MPA, I got it.
Yay! I’m so glad you got the MPA! It is such an amazing piece and so easy to wear!

Reactions: Raaz

Wow that was super fast! Yay to you! Post some pics please. Enjoy! But I have a feeling in a few months you will still get itchy for the nano speedy too! Lol

Reactions: Raaz