Nano Speedy Limbo

Mel85

May 24, 2020
Hi all! I was wondering how many of us are waiting for our nano speedy to ship. I was able to place an order with CS and it is in the “pending product availability” status. My order was placed on 8/10 and she said it would take 2-8 weeks for it to ship. I have heard of others that have been in this same status as far back as June! Has anyone received theirs recently, and if so - when was your order placed? If you are still waiting, when did you place your order? It would be nice if we could keep each other informed of any status changes so we don’t go bonkers while waiting :panic:D3D4566B-408F-43CE-A135-929BA69764F5.jpeg

what’s the best way to get one? Calling customer service?
I personally think so - I called so many times and stalked the website for weeks and was told every time it was not open for being ordered and it never became available on the website. Then one day I got a CA who was reluctant at first but once I mentioned that someone I knew was able to place a phone order and I was hoping it was my lucky day she put me on hold and checked then came back and said it would allow her to place the order but there was no guarantee of when I would get it. She reiterated that it can be many many weeks before I get it but I told her I wanted to place the order anyway. It might sound nuts but I still check the website every day to see if it becomes available on the product page and I think I will continue until I have it in my hands. So far it has not become available so I think the best bet is to keep calling daily until someone says it is open for new orders. I believe the order option through a CA opens once in a while and there is probably a cap on how many they can place and it’s probably just a handful so they get filled quickly, it’s a matter of catching the window when it becomes order-able. All this is just my theory btw, none of it is official lol. My order was placed on 8/10 so mentally I have told myself it will arrive for Christmas so if it takes longer than 8 weeks I don’t get too impatient. Good luck!!!

I called client services today (again) about a nano speedy and this time the associated offered to submit a product request for it. He said that he would submit the request to this department and if they ended up having any or if there were any coming soon, that they would contact me to pre order. Has anyone been offered this before? Has it actually panned it and you got what you wanted?

I called client services today (again) about a nano speedy and this time the associated offered to submit a product request for it. He said that he would submit the request to this department and if they ended up having any or if there were any coming soon, that they would contact me to pre order. Has anyone been offered this before? Has it actually panned it and you got what you wanted?
So I did get a similar response for the Speedy BB in Monogram ink, I was told by the guy that he could reach out to their merchandiser and I could place an order if there would be some being produced soon. I was surprised he called several hours later, I almost didn’t pick up as it looked like a spam call. He sent me a link to pay and the order is now together with my nano speedy order under pending orders, they both have the “pending product availability” status. When I placed the order for the nano speedy (on 8/10) they said 2-8 weeks but for the speedy bb (Order placed on 8/28) he didn’t give a time frame. I can’t speak on it working out yet as mine are still pending but I’ve heard from the grapevine on here several orders have gotten fulfilled right around the 8 week mark. I only heard of one getting canceled and the person who was next got hers fulfilled so It could have been something mismatching on her billing/shipping address. I’d like to hear if they call you back and what else they say please. Good luck!! I hope you are able to place your order :smile:

So I did get a similar response for the Speedy BB in Monogram ink, I was told by the guy that he could reach out to their merchandiser and I could place an order if there would be some being produced soon. I was surprised he called several hours later, I almost didn’t pick up as it looked like a spam call. He sent me a link to pay and the order is now together with my nano speedy order under pending orders, they both have the “pending product availability” status. When I placed the order for the nano speedy (on 8/10) they said 2-8 weeks but for the speedy bb (Order placed on 8/28) he didn’t give a time frame. I can’t speak on it working out yet as mine are still pending but I’ve heard from the grapevine on here several orders have gotten fulfilled right around the 8 week mark. I only heard of one getting canceled and the person who was next got hers fulfilled so It could have been something mismatching on her billing/shipping address. I’d like to hear if they call you back and what else they say please. Good luck!! I hope you are able to place your order :smile:
Thank you so much for your reply! I will keep you posted. I hope I get a call. Were you able to order the nano by just getting lucky calling client services? I have called three times this week and every time they say something different. I'll try to call again tomorrow maybe I'll get lucky, I'm not having any luck stalking the site!

Thank you so much for your reply! I will keep you posted. I hope I get a call. Were you able to order the nano by just getting lucky calling client services? I have called three times this week and every time they say something different. I'll try to call again tomorrow maybe I'll get lucky, I'm not having any luck stalking the site!
Yeah, I got lucky with client services but I think what helped me most was someone on here gave me a heads up that someone else had been able to place an order that same day so I quickly called and mentioned about someone else being able to place their order- if you scroll up I posted a more detailed response on 8/25 of how I was able to place the order. I just hope it gets fulfilled lol, I’m not getting my hope up until she is home and in my hands. I hope you get the call soon!

Yeah, I got lucky with client services but I think what helped me most was someone on here gave me a heads up that someone else had been able to place an order that same day so I quickly called and mentioned about someone else being able to place their order- if you scroll up I posted a more detailed response on 8/25 of how I was able to place the order. I just hope it gets fulfilled lol, I’m not getting my hope up until she is home and in my hands. I hope you get the call soon!
I called client services again this morning and the associate was able to order me one! She said two weeks it should arrive. I was able to order a pochette accessories through client services earlier this year as well. They told me 2 weeks at that time too, it ended up actually being a little over 4 weeks before it arrived. It was a little frustrating to have to pay for something and not actually have it, but I'm so grateful I was able to finally order a nano!

Reactions: Mel85
I called client services again this morning and the associate was able to order me one! She said two weeks it should arrive. I was able to order a pochette accessories through client services earlier this year as well. They told me 2 weeks at that time too, it ended up actually being a little over 4 weeks before it arrived. It was a little frustrating to have to pay for something and not actually have it, but I'm so grateful I was able to finally order a nano!
Yaii, congrats on being able to place your order!!! I hope that means they are expecting a good number of them being produced! There are still many of us waiting for weeks so if they told you two weeks on a new order then it may be close for pending orders too :smile: I agree it’s frustrating to have paid for something OT knowing when they will send it. Keep us posted on yours please!!

Reactions: Glamourdoll7484