Nano speedy, did you get yours yet ?

Mya Nguyen

Oct 12, 2018
For those that were able to order their nano speedy through the link, have you gotten your bags yet or is it still in “pending product availability” / “submitted” stage? Also anyone know when it’s coming back in stock?! Stalking it has been tiring lol

For those that were able to order their nano speedy through the link, have you gotten your bags yet or is it still in “pending product availability” / “submitted” stage? Also anyone know when it’s coming back in stock?! Stalking it has been tiring lol
[/QUOTE did it come in stock today ???? Did I missed it

No, some SAs/CS were able to send you a link via email to order and said it would ship 14 to 30 days from purchase date. It’s been out of stock for a long time. Not sure when the order will get fulfilled.

I ordered mine on July 16 and I’m still waiting. The status changed again from pending to on going. But still in submitted stage. I’d like to hear the process of everyone else’s nano speedy preorders.

I ordered mine on July 16 and I’m still waiting. The status changed again from pending to on going. But still in submitted stage. I’d like to hear the process of everyone else’s nano speedy preorders.
Can I see what your page says? I ordered mine on the 13th and it’s still “pending availability” / “submitted” . Who were you able to order through?