Nano sac de jour so hard to find?

Tahoe10

Apr 7, 2013
Hello! I’m kind of on a hunt for the black nano sac de jour (not croc embossed). They are sold out on the YSL website, and aren’t in stock in most department stores (except Saks). I can’t find a preowned that is in excellent condition. I am hesitant to order from Saks because I read horror stories of customer service/shipping in the general shopping section on TPF. Does anyone know why this bag is so limited right now? Especially on the YSL site (they don’t even have many color options). Is there a chance they are phasing it out?

averyyj

Oct 31, 2019
Hi, it’s been a while since you posted but I was wondering this myself. The nano SDJ actually was off the Saint Laurent website the other day for me, I had to search it specifically to find it. It’s back and in stock now, although still in limited colors. The price has gone up but only on the nano from what I can see. I think maybe they were out of stock because the price was going to go up?

Tahoe10

Apr 7, 2013
I just noticed too that they increased the price! I am waiting to get it because I really want to get it preowned - in the croc embossed (nano) but I can not find it anywhere. I don’t know if I should just get it from the YSL site. I also can’t tell from Instagram/Pinterest photos if the croc is cheap looking because of how glossy it is. I want the croc because reviews show that it is more durable and lighter in weight.