Nano price in canada

Between $3100 and $3400 depending on type of leather. Call Holts or Nordstrom, they should have some in stock. The calgary holts has lots of them.
I thought Calgary Holts doesn't carry Celine anymore?

An SA from Cahier d'Exercices in Montreal told me they have nano available in stock; I think it was black in the drummed leather. I finally found my black nano in smooth leather, which came out to $3842 including 13% taxes (I'm from Toronto). I believe they charge $30 - $50 for shipping.

I know Holts on Bloor has a nano in drummed leather a few days ago as well (not sure of the colour), while Saks and 119 Corbo doesn't have any nanos in stock.

HTH!

I thought Calgary Holts doesn't carry Celine anymore?

An SA from Cahier d'Exercices in Montreal told me they have nano available in stock; I think it was black in the drummed leather. I finally found my black nano in smooth leather, which came out to $3842 including 13% taxes (I'm from Toronto). I believe they charge $30 - $50 for shipping.

I know Holts on Bloor has a nano in drummed leather a few days ago as well (not sure of the colour), while Saks and 119 Corbo doesn't have any nanos in stock.

HTH!
Calgary started carrying them again this year and they usually 3 or 4 in stock. Last time was there they had a could of tri colours and the black drummed one.