Nano, or Micro, and colour?! (decision thread)

Miss.Cherie

celine wannabe
Oct 30, 2009
Its my birthday coming up, and I'm going to be purchasing a celine! :biggrin: I'm so excited, but in order to purchase, I have to decide! I think the nano is so adorable but I am not the tallest, (5"5') so I don't think it will hit me in the right place with the strap, I am also worried about how much you can fit inside.
Can you fit an ipad in the micro, does anyone know?
Also should I get tricolour, or just a plain colour?! So many choices?! :sad:
TIA!!

Also do any of you know about availability in london? Should I call up stores in advance once I know what I am looking for? Also does anyone know if there are any leopards about in the current seasons/is it a classic?

Its my birthday coming up, and I'm going to be purchasing a celine! :biggrin: I'm so excited, but in order to purchase, I have to decide! I think the nano is so adorable but I am not the tallest, (5"5') so I don't think it will hit me in the right place with the strap, I am also worried about how much you can fit inside.
Can you fit an ipad in the micro, does anyone know?
Also should I get tricolour, or just a plain colour?! So many choices?! :sad:
TIA!!

Hello
Congrats on your coming birthday. I hope we are all invited to your party:smile:
Nano and Mirco are two different styles. If you were comparing Micro to Mini, then i would say, go for Mirco. But you have to decide if you want a small bag with strap (Nano) or a small luggage bag (Mirco).
As for colours, I prefer plain colours for nano and tri-colour for Micro.

Check out this thread, it might help you decide.
Good luck and happybirthday:Partyhat::party::party::party:

http://forum.purseblog.com/celine-reference-library/dimensions-of-celine-styles-639075.html

Hi there Im 5'6 and I can wear the nano cross body just fine. I think an inch wont make too much of a difference. Especially in the winter it should hit right where it should be after wearing your winter coat. There is a leopard coming up in summer i think.
I always prefer solid colors over tricolors for some reason. I think they are more classic.
Also for the price i think a micro is the better choice. It really depends on you =)

Hello
Congrats on your coming birthday. I hope we are all invited to your party:smile:
Nano and Mirco are two different styles. If you were comparing Micro to Mini, then i would say, go for Mirco. But you have to decide if you want a small bag with strap (Nano) or a small luggage bag (Mirco).
As for colours, I prefer plain colours for nano and tri-colour for Micro.

Check out this thread, it might help you decide.
Good luck and happybirthday:Partyhat::party::party::party:

http://forum.purseblog.com/celine-reference-library/dimensions-of-celine-styles-639075.html
:P
Thanks for the advice! I think I'm going to go with the micro because for me, it will be more practical. I can always get the nano later on ,although its cute I just don't need another tiny bag /sigh
I agree about the colours, Now I just need to find out what tri-colours are available atm! :biggrin:

:P
Thanks for the advice! I think I'm going to go with the micro because for me, it will be more practical. I can always get the nano later on ,although its cute I just don't need another tiny bag /sigh
I agree about the colours, Now I just need to find out what tri-colours are available atm! :biggrin:
Out of curiousity , which micro did you get :giggles: , it was my birthday last month and I got the vermillion micro , in love really :love:

Anyone can share clearer picture of drummed leather in Micro? Can we shoulder carry Micro size?

How much is Celine drummed leather in Micro in Europe now? thanks!

Does Micro come with strap?

Don't get the Nano!! I had the same exact situation as you a month ago. I was debating between the Nano or Micro.

I really wanted the Nano because of how easy it is to carry. Nice long strap, light weight. But it is absolutely not practical.

I ended up purchasing the Micro and I couldn't be any happier with it. It does fit an iPad mini because I carry mine in there all the time.

And happy early birthday!

I have the nano and I am 5'9". I absolutely LOVE it! I wear it cross body. It is very practical for me because it is light and has a zipper that keeps all my stuff in it. I usually just have lipstick and my wallet in my purses anyways.