Nano Noe versus Nano Speedy

Jul 18, 2007
Howdy!
For those of you that have either or both of the Nano Noe and the Nano Speedy, which one do you think is more roomy and practical? My main concern is that I can fit keys, iPhone X plus and a card case inside.
Let me know your thoughts and what you can put on it.
Thanks .

I have the nano speedy and actually fits more than my essentials such as mini pochette, keypouch, coinpurse and my iphone11 with a otterbox case. just need to angle when i put it in. I think your essential will fit perfectly fine. I love my nano speedy. the nano noe is cute for dresses too. GL

Reactions: Luvshandbags
for starters, im not sure if your iphone plus is gonna fit well in both bags if its the larger sized phone(i am having the iphone 11 pro).

i have both bags, and i would say the nano noe is more convenient as compared to the speedy, as the speedy is a bit fussy due to the smaller opening. the other difference i would like to point out is that the noe is kind of an open compartment whereas you can zip up the speedy for security. i live in a place where it's rather safe and i prefer using the noe as its definitely more fuss-free. as such, i am putting up my speedy for sale.

I have the nano speedy and was considering the nano noe as well. For the same reason that the previous post mentioned regarding the opening of the one is the reason why I prefer the nano speedy. I like things zipped up and more secured.

Personally, I would not put in the extra effort to put in an iphone Plus into the Nano Speedy at a funny angle to let it fit - it fits my iPhone 8 just fine (sits horizontally perfectly) and while the plus might still fit, you'd have to maneuver it around the opening and let it sit in the bag at an angle.

You may want to do a search as well, as well as check out the Nano thread in the clubhouse, lots of existing posts about Nano Noe vs. Nano Speedy.

I own the Nano Speedy and chose to buy it over the Noe due to the zip closure and I’m not much of a bucket bag kind of girl. I’m a Speedy lover at heart! But the Speedy fits so much i.e. mini pochette, card case, key pouch my iPhone XS w/out a phone case (which I don’t mind), and more!

I honestly love my Speedy and I think it fits more than the Multi-Pochette which I also own.

Last edited:
To be honest i get you. I feel sometimes like all these items are just a very big hype. Always the hard to get ones make people want things even more i mean they are both super cute, tiny and fun but yeah of its not practical for you just dont buy it. Speedy 25 I seem to quite like it also.
I will buy a speedy 25B. It’s the perfect size. Still cute but a lot fits in!
the Nano bags are very popular currently. The only nano bag I want is the nano nice. But it’s not an everyday bag for me!

Love my new Nano Noe...wish I could find a Nano Speedy!!!
The resellers prices are insane on these little bags! :mad:

The Nano Noe is off currently getting a paint job to really make it ROCK! :yahoo: