Nano Noe love/hate relationship

Swedengirl

Jan 20, 2016
I bought Nano Noe in August but returned on my last return day as I just couldn’t make up my mind if to keep or not. The moment I returned it I felt I did the biggest mistake so I stalked the website and got again.

Now it’s been sitting in its box for 2 weeks unused. Again.

I love it but I hate it. No not hate that’s too strong, I just wish it was a bit taller so that my phone didn’t stick out that tiny bit. Also, is it too causal?

I have an iPhone 8 Plus so my phone sticks out a tiny bit. I’m not sure it will actually be an issue once I wear the bag but I won’t know as I don’t want to use it and then not love and have to sell at a loss after two outings.

Anybody out there: do you have the Nano Noe? Do you love?

9428DEE9-1174-4705-9189-958DF60C3A66.jpeg

BF68950D-6808-459B-A6C3-C71BCE5F8B54.jpeg

Such a cute bag but I feel your pain. I stalked the website for weeks and finally landed one. I could barely sleep while I waited for them to deliver. When I finally got the box open, my heart sank. I just didn't love it. I tried it on and it sat so oddly on my hip that it was borderline uncomfortable. I had to keep adjusting it. All of my items fit inside just fine so that wasn't an issue but I didn't like tying the strings so close it. I realized that I really wanted the nano speedy so I got it as a consolation prize. I sent it back and decided to wait to get what I really want. Good luck with your decision.

I ended up selling my Nano Noe. It's one of those bags for me that got on my radar because of my love for the Nano Speedy. But I just did not love it compared to other bags I had.

I also have a big phone (iPhone 11 Pro max). I didn't mind it sticking out a bit, but at the end of the day - to me it was just a small drawstring pouch and that was it. The design didn't appeal to me as much as the Nano Speedy (and I can put my phone in it, just at an angle).

I can relate.. I absolutely adore it and it's one of my only "casual" style bags as I dress mostly "business casual". Or not 100% casual if you know what I mean. My struggle has to do with style but also the opening. It has been on my "to sell" list for on and off but more I use it more I'm falling in love with it.

Reactions: Swedengirl
I had this in Epi multicolore.....LVoed how cute it was, .... Hated how little it fit. Same with the Mini Sac Plat !!! I also have the Mini HL which I've had for years, but I don't use it as a bag. It's more of a decor piece in my LV cabinet !!

Reactions: Swedengirl
Similar experience. I got mine preloved and it just didn't wow me like the nano speedy. I found the drawstring awkward and it really doesn't hold that much, even if you just put your items in loose. I really like small cute bags, so I keep thinking of it. Since trends are cyclical, I hope they will bring back a new nano line in the future.

Random note--you could upgrade to the iPhone 12 mini that's coming out soon, it definitely won't stick out. :lol:

Thank you everybody for your help. I waited until last week to return to make sure I was comfortable with my decision and I let the bag go back to find another forever home.

Did u end up returning it?

I am in the same situation. Bought it and return as soon as i received it because it sits weirdly above my hips. Shaped weirdly too.

But then i got nano speedy right after i return the nano noe. Now i feel i am missing noe in my collection.

Debating if i should get the noe it to add back to my collection. But i dont really love it lol.

Here is what i have collected in the mini bag collection. What do you think??

Warehouse just got my nano noe return today lol

Attachments

• ABB258D1-85DD-49A5-88DE-99DB5E227306.jpeg
    ABB258D1-85DD-49A5-88DE-99DB5E227306.jpeg
    276.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 30A482E6-EFE8-4C6C-BADD-12201C391314.jpeg
    30A482E6-EFE8-4C6C-BADD-12201C391314.jpeg
    273.4 KB · Views: 28
Did u end up returning it?

I am in the same situation. Bought it and return as soon as i received it because it sits weirdly above my hips. Shaped weirdly too.

But then i got nano speedy right after i return the nano noe. Now i feel i am missing noe in my collection.

Debating if i should get the noe it to add back to my collection. But i dont really love it lol.

Here is what i have collected in the mini bag collection. What do you think??

Warehouse just got my nano noe return today lol

I did end up returning and have not looked back since. I think we need to stay with our gut feeling, as we didn’t love it first and returned it shouldn’t be brought back as there was something that just wasn’t right.

I love your mini collection and I understand you feel you’re missing the Nano but honestly I don’t think you need it. It did sit oddly on my hip also.

I did end up returning and have not looked back since. I think we need to stay with our gut feeling, as we didn’t love it first and returned it shouldn’t be brought back as there was something that just wasn’t right.

I love your mini collection and I understand you feel you’re missing the Nano but honestly I don’t think you need it. It did sit oddly on my hip also.

Oh dear, I am such a sucker for mini bag. I could not take my mind off adding that nano noe back. So I hunt it down again and bought it lol.

I know I am helpless. Haha will give it a 2nd chance. And if this time i still not like it, then final goodbye lol