Nano Luggage Hardware

ff2904

Sweetie
O.G.
May 14, 2009
Chelsea, London
Hi everybody, I'm new to Celine so maybe my question is kinda stupid but I'm curious so I have to ask :P. I've just got the nano luggage in Orchid which I believe is the new colour for Fall 2014.

Is the hardware of nano is suppose to look a little rusty like that? I'm not complaining, just curious :smile: And when I search online, it seems a little different from other images, so did they change hardware? Thank you very much.

Attachments

r0ckst34dy

Feb 26, 2014
I asked the same thing to my SA and he said it's sort of nano's signature. Too bad I never pay attention to previous season's nano but SS'14 also has that rusty HW.

LOUKPEACH

Mar 28, 2012
Ebay
www.ebay.com
Hi everybody, I'm new to Celine so maybe my question is kinda stupid but I'm curious so I have to ask :P. I've just got the nano luggage in Orchid which I believe is the new colour for Fall 2014.

Is the hardware of nano is suppose to look a little rusty like that? I'm not complaining, just curious :smile: And when I search online, it seems a little different from other images, so did they change hardware? Thank you very much.
Do you mind post the pic of your nano orchid? Pleaseeee I have never seen one in the US. I only saw it in mini and micro here.

ff2904

Sweetie
O.G.
May 14, 2009
Chelsea, London
I asked the same thing to my SA and he said it's sort of nano's signature. Too bad I never pay attention to previous season's nano but SS'14 also has that rusty HW.
Thank you a lot for your reply :biggrin:

Do you mind post the pic of your nano orchid? Pleaseeee I have never seen one in the US. I only saw it in mini and micro here.
Sorry for my late reply, I took this picture when she was out with me yesterday. To be honest, I was not impressed with minis and micro in Orchid but this nano is just too cute :graucho:

Attachments

LOUKPEACH

Mar 28, 2012
Ebay
www.ebay.com
Thank you a lot for your reply :biggrin:

Sorry for my late reply, I took this picture when she was out with me yesterday. To be honest, I was not impressed with minis and micro in Orchid but this nano is just too cute :graucho:
OMG! I'm so jealous.

She's such a cutie sweetie nano! Totally agreed with you this color combo just right for the nano not the other sizes.

Congrats.

chloes12

Apr 6, 2014
Hi there - here is a pic of the hardware on my black nano I purchased earlier this month - also Fall 2014 so not sure if this is new or has always been like this.

Attachments

suelgi

Nov 5, 2014
Washington, DC
If you don't mind me asking - how much did you get this Nano in orchid for? I just bought this exact color from TJ Maxx and wanted to see if I was either ripped off or got a good deal on it. Thank you :smile:

Jul 27, 2008
If you don't mind me asking - how much did you get this Nano in orchid for? I just bought this exact color from TJ Maxx and wanted to see if I was either ripped off or got a good deal on it. Thank you :smile:

Which tj maxx did you find the nano at?? Such a good find! :smile:

LOUKPEACH

Mar 28, 2012
Ebay
www.ebay.com
The retail price is $2900. How much did TJMaxx charge you? Mostly they do only 10 to 15% off for Celine. You are so lucky. I can't believe this Orchid color was here at TJMaxx.