Nano luggage dilemma

katg519

O.G.
Jan 30, 2006
So, I had planned on buying a Celine nano luggage in Paris or London this November. I live in the US and would love to take advantage of the VAT. However, with all of this panic towards potential low inventory, new designs, etc., I'm wondering if I should just take the plunge and buy the bag in the US, or take the risk of not being able to get my hands on one when I travel.
Any thoughts from my fellow TPFers?

So, I had planned on buying a Celine nano luggage in Paris or London this November. I live in the US and would love to take advantage of the VAT. However, with all of this panic towards potential low inventory, new designs, etc., I'm wondering if I should just take the plunge and buy the bag in the US, or take the risk of not being able to get my hands on one when I travel.
Any thoughts from my fellow TPFers?
I say take the risk cause your travel is literally a month away. I went to Paris and London last month and picked up a nano luggage. Im going to advise if you are going to pick up the bag in Paris, go to the Celine located on Avenue Montaigne and not the department store. I tried the department store first, stood waiting on line for about half an hour only to be told all luggage bags was sold out and the SA told me they are not sure when they will have new shipments. Then i called Celine located on Avenue Montaigne and asked about their stock on the nano luggage, the SA said there was plenty so with much excitement, I rushed over and was able to pick one up.

Good luck!!

Last edited:
Reactions: wheihk and katg519