Nano in Calfskin Satin or Nubuck

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone has any feedback on the above materials on a Nano? I'd prefer the bag to maintain its structure over time and hopefully less maintenance (rain stain, scratches, color transfer etc).

2. I have a Nano with Nubuck wings and it has held up really well after over a year of using it and I haven't had any trouble with color transfer either. I don't carry the bag on rainy days though as I hear rain is a Nubuck/Suede killer and I love the bag too much to chance it :smile:

3. I have the nano in calf skin and nubuck. The calfskin has lasted much longer. Does not show as many scratches!

4. .

5. Hey thanks for the reply! Is ur nubuck in light or dark color? Where I live the weather's rather unpredictable and if gonna be a killer then it's gonna be a cause for concern. I do like the colors available with nubuck leather better though.

6. Is your calfskin in satin finish as well? I haven't seen it in real life yet.

7. It's a shade of green they called Palm, not a light or dark green :smile:

8. Here is a picture of my Nano with Nubuck wings....

Attached Files: