Nano belt : blue abysse or black ?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone
    I am planning to buy a nano belt bag, but I am hesitating between the "Abysse blue" and the black.
    I am afraid the bag would be too boring in black, that's why I consider picking the blue instead. Do you know if the blue is dark enough to avoid color transfer if I wear a suede or a denim jacket ?
    I don't own a black bag anymore because I sold all of them, and now I just own a Chloe Drew in cement pink. So I thought maybe it's better to choose the black...
    What do you think ?

2. I have the abyss in a cabas phanom bag. i love it! There are a loooot of black bags out there, so i would suggest the abyss since you like it and i think its stunning for the nano belt bag. And buy a black bag another time.

3. I had to pick between both for the Mini belt bag, ended up picking the Abyss Blue with gold hardware. Here are some enabling pics. :smile: First pic was taken in a Uniqlo store, the 2nd was at the Celine boutique.

And I'm pretty sure Abyss Blue is dark enough to avoid colour transfer.

49605980_2225628381027233_1587936811915673600_n.jpg 54267971_230493314454043_1091084257696153600_n.jpg

coolmelondew and BB8 like this.
  4. Thanks for your answer !
    99% chance of buying the abysse blue next week !

BB8 likes this.
  5. Hello, did you end up buying the bag? I just purchased the Abyss Blue color and have worn it, and I can tell you it is a gorgeous bag!

6. The abyss blue is an amazing colour. You will not regret buying it.

7. Yes, I bought it last month and I don't regret it ! It became my every bag. The color and the size I have chosen are perfect for me.

BB8 likes this.
  8. [​IMG]Just happen to saw both black and abyss blue in my friend's store.
    the blue is similar to navy but has a bit green undertone.

Attached Files:

coolmelondew and ztory like this.
  9. Yay, congrats!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice