Delete

Hi ladies, I was wondering if you could help me out here as I'm new to celine :smile:

I bought a nano belt bag on impulse off a reputable resale site here in the UK, but after looking at all the reviews comparing the different sizes, something doesn't add up.

Reviews I could find online comparing the micro and nano, as well as any pictures from official sites show that the micro has both feet on the bottom as well as a zipped back pocket, which are both absent in the nano.

However, after purchasing, I realised the pictures of the bag I bought show a zipped back pocket but no feet? The bag was listed as a nano with the nano measurements if that helps.

Please could someone alleviate my worries and confirm if that's a screaming indicator of a fake? I just paid for it hours ago this morning and will have to wait till next week for it to arrive to see it in person

Thanks in advance!

Alas the micro wasn't meant to be for petite ole me so I returned it. But, I loved the design and quality so much that I went on the hunt for a nano in grey/dark blue and managed to score a brand new one for 40% off on a resale site :love: alls well that ends well

I'm petite too and was considering the micro - did you return it because of the shoulder drop? Don't want to go to the shops at the moment so I'm limited to browsing online and ordering to my place, which is always annoying. I tried on a nano luggage in store some years back and the shoulder drop looked ridiculous on me, it was sitting something like below my hips or mid thigh.

I'm petite too and was considering the micro - did you return it because of the shoulder drop? Don't want to go to the shops at the moment so I'm limited to browsing online and ordering to my place, which is always annoying. I tried on a nano luggage in store some years back and the shoulder drop looked ridiculous on me, it was sitting something like below my hips or mid thigh.

Yup returned it as also wasn't a huge fan of mineral blue colour in person. Although I will say the advantage the micro has over the nano is the thicker and imo more comfortable shoulder strap, so it's a trade off really.