Nanette Lepore F&F

bubbleloba

In LaLa Land
Authenticator
O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
San Francisco
Just received a postcard from Nanette Lepore announcing their F&F weekend.

20% off all full-price merchandise 3/25-3/28 at NL boutiques.

There's also a gift with purchase.

mommy4luke

Oct 4, 2008
San Diego, CA
WOW thats amazing. I did not know they had a F&F. I wish I had a boutique near me I guess I will just have to do Bloomies F&F.

Thanks for posting

bubbleloba

In LaLa Land
Authenticator
O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
San Francisco
^You can always call in an order if you know what you want. That's what I do. SAs at the Chicago store (773.489.4500) is always helpful. They managed to track down a dress for me based on my description.

mommy4luke

Oct 4, 2008
San Diego, CA
Oh awesome! Thanks for the info. I LOVE the one in Vegas but the last 2 times I was there I was prego. The dept. stores are just not the same.

hairsprayhead

YouTellMeDoingWhat
Mar 29, 2008
Colorado
Whoa! I love NL, and had my eye on a bunch of things during my trip to the Vegas boutique a few weeks ago. I think I just found some motivation to phone in an order! Thanks for the head's up! :yahoo:

hairsprayhead

YouTellMeDoingWhat
Mar 29, 2008
Colorado
Yeah I love the Vegas one too! I got a dress there over Xmas and they tracked down my size in Florida and sent it to me and it was almost 50% off! awesome associates!!
I agree- they are darling, darling, darling. It's actually part of the reason I first got hooked on Nanette- awesome clothes, but helpful, sweet, and never pushy sales associates? It's like a dream! I literally spend hours in that store everytime I'm there, and most of the time I'm just jabbering with those sales associates. :blush: