Nanett Lepore dress sizing?

consie

Feb 7, 2009
I want to buy this dress online, but I'm not sure whether it runs big or small. I usually wear size 0. So should I order size 0 or size 2?

Thanks for the help guys!!

Attachments

• NL-WD326_V1.jpg
    NL-WD326_V1.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 84
Thanks!!
Because i saw the sizing chart from NL and looks like I'm a size 2 on NL. So I thought maybe NL runs small. Should I go with the size chart on NL? or order size 0 as usual?

Thank you guys!!!!
I actually ordered size 2 since size 0 are sold out. and I can't wait for it to get here. And I ordered it in color royal blue. It's my favorite color!!! Will definitely post pictures once I got it. :smile:

Hey guys! Thanks for all your help again.

I received my dress, and I actually found size 0 also. So after trying on size 0 and size 2, I decided to keep size 2.
First of all, size 0 seems a bit tight on me and feels like it's crushing my breast. Second, it was defective item on the back of the dress.
Size 2 actually fit pretty good, I wouldn't say its a perfect fit, it may have a little bit room, but it's not too much like it's baggy. So size 2 is actually better for me even if the size 0 is not a defective one.

So, yea I love my dress, it's blue and I included the picture of my dress. :smile:

Attachments

• _6262160.jpg
    _6262160.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 54