Nancy Drew..........eeeeeeeek!

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
So yesterday was my daughters last day of school.She is leaving all her friends and transferring to a new private school.so it was a sad day!
I took her and a bunch of her friends out to lunch and to see this movie.(to make it a fun day!)

I nearly chewed my arm off till this movie ended.I am a patient..ok..not...person...but this movie was so wickedly predictable .....like bored me to tears.I was like a kid with ants in her pants.could barely sit still thru it...lol!
I was shocked when the kids said it was a good movie..LMAO..So thats all that counts I guess?!!!!

so adults beware....u will be bored.....but the kids seem to like it.

Nancy Drew saves the day. The End.

That is why I am DEFINITLEY not going to see the movie. It's way too predictable.... nothing bad can happen to Nancy Drew... people would freak out lol!

I saw Nancy Drew with my sisters in the theater, one of them is totally obsessed with both the character, books, movie and the actress so she totally LOVED it so we don't dare comment on it around her. ;)

Personally I thought it was an interesting watch (I'm 20) never been into the books or anything but the movie was worth the ticket.

It's at 53% on rottentomatoes.com, so it can't be all that bad. I think it's probably PG-age appropriate and seems like a very wholesome cute movie. Emma Roberts is adorable.

^^ HAHA! I can't see a guy wanting to go see this movie unless he is with a female lmao!

Actually when I was there at the theater along with my sisters there were a few older ladies, a mom and her daughter as well as a single asian man who came alone to watch. We (about 12 people) had the entire threater to ourselves and it was kind of nice.

But yes the middle aged man came alone :smile:

Actually when I was there at the theater along with my sisters there were a few older ladies, a mom and her daughter as well as a single asian man who came alone to watch. We (about 12 people) had the entire threater to ourselves and it was kind of nice.

But yes the middle aged man came alone :smile:

Ew! There was a creepy middle aged man in my theatre when I saw Mean Girls! (And he sat at the end of my row like, three seats away from me!)

I was a little skeeved, but I figured he wouldn't try anything because the rest of the theatre was full of moms or dads with their daughters. (And if he did I would have screamed.)

Ech! Theatres don't let kids under the age of 18 to see an R-rated movie without a guardian or parent, so why not have a rule about movies like that? Middle-aged men should be allowed to see movies like that unless accompanied by someone in the particular age group the movie was meant for!

Ew! There was a creepy middle aged man in my theatre when I saw Mean Girls! (And he sat at the end of my row like, three seats away from me!)

I was a little skeeved, but I figured he wouldn't try anything because the rest of the theatre was full of moms or dads with their daughters. (And if he did I would have screamed.)

Ech! Theatres don't let kids under the age of 18 to see an R-rated movie without a guardian or parent, so why not have a rule about movies like that? Middle-aged men should be allowed to see movies like that unless accompanied by someone in the particular age group the movie was meant for!

HEY! This makes sense! They should really look into this...