Nancy Davis Peace & Love Collection?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #2 Jul 20, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2009
  2. I've got a couple pairs of Nancy Davis peace sign/heart earrings. She was all the rage a couple of years ago, but I see a number of stores have stopped carrying her. I have earrings with a single peace sign/heart and then a pair with triple.

3. I just looked at your links. If you look on zappos I have the earrings that are $866.

I wouldn't worry about there being a difference between the peace love website and the zappos website. She has made a lot of different versions of the same look. For example, the earrings that I have with the single peace sign/heart have come in many different versions.

A lot of the high end stores used to carry her, but it doesn't seem like they do so much anymore. Another website I know that carries some peace love is www.rockycandyfinejewelry.com.

4. Thanks so much for your response, ssc0619. I just LOVE this line! (also LOVE the thought behind it!)
    I just noticed that the necklace on Zappos is smaller than the one on the Crazy Merchant site, so you're right - guess it's a different version! :smile:
    Thanks again!