Nancy Botwin's Purse from Season 1 of Weeds (Mary-Louise Parker)

Snowbuddy27

Jan 1, 2008
Hi! Does anyone who watches Weeds know the designer of the brown leather purse Nancy carries for most of Season 1? It has a flap with a central buckle and I think two front pouches beneath the flap. I have been looking for this purse for YEARS! Would LOVE it if someone knew the designer. I have a feeling its not that expensive since it was the first season and they didn't seem to budget as much for the wardrobe as they have been the past two seasons. It looks similar to bags sold at Roots, but I am not certain.

Appreciate the help!

Hey Snowbuddy! I was also searching for a bag of the first season. I don´t know if it is the same as yours but i found out it was a bag from www.roots.com i think the name of the bag was "emma" but it was already sold out! :sad:

sorry i cannot help you in a better way, it was a really nice bag! :crybaby:

Maybe trying ebay..
There must be a website where all clothings of the actors from the tv shows are shown but i don´t know the name? Is there anybody who knows this?

Greetings from Germany,

Irie

I FINALLY FOUND THIS BAG! Very excited!!!

weeds2.jpg

Nancy's purse is from roots and it's not the Emily bag (Emily bag is still available on the Canadian Roots site), it's the Calamity Jane Bag. Even says so in the description that it was used on Weeds. They also have another bag that was in 'The Hangover' If it was used in TV/Movie.. it's listed in the bag description. :smile: And this bag is gorgeous....and I want it... *CRAI*

Enjoy fellow fashionista's :smile:

Calamity Jane Bag in Vintage Tribe Leather with Lanyard
$ 288.00 CAD ,
Style: 18019441
http://canada.roots.com/HandbagInVi...l?cgid=leatherShoulderBags&selectedColor=2402

Then they must have made a mistake, the bag from the series didn't have braided handles, and it had a completely different build from the Calamity Jane bag. It's definitely the Emily.