Nanami's NYC stock update

^ Oh, M! Yes it was! I wasn't aware of that one until you pointed it out in my carousel enabling (lol) thread. My SA was showing it to a customer when I went in to pick up a bag. She didn't get it, so I ahem! Naturally drooled over it before my SA put it away. It's really really nice!! But honestly, who would get it? It's $3195! And that's before adding the tax!!:wtf: I say let that one go and get much less priced (puhahahah) necklaces with carousel charm. You know you want to hold that carousel charm in your hands.:graucho:

My SA then proceeded to show me Connoisseur belt/necklace, which I'm sure he'd want me to get. But I refused to even get near it, because I knew it was even more. From the glimpse I got, it seemed not that much different from the necklace you got not long ago. You know, the one with the little turtle charm? How much was that one?

They didn't have the brooches yet. But I so want one NOW! And I also told my SA to call me for a belt/necklace of Act 1 when he finds it. He said they are showing one in stock but it's lost somewhere. He thinks it's held by a personal shopper.:cursing: After that and the brooch, I am DONE.

Do you really have a personal shopper or do you mean that Mia would be in Paris soon?:graucho: I think it would be great to get carousel lines from Paris because the price sounds fabulous compared to here. The single strand pearl one you were interested in is €1295, which is roughly US $1825 with current rate. That's already $200 less than here, no? Then there's the tax refund that really sweetens the deal. I kinda regret not purchasing from Paris myself.:sad:

Ehhhmm...yes that "personal shopper" is moi. Muwaaahahahahaha!! I'll help M check out the Connoisseur collection there and be the :devil:!!!

You know what? I'm starting to get very interested in these costume jewelleries!! I just wish I have the guts to buy them!!! They are so expensive!! But I must admit that each design is very well thought of, and that the little details are just too cute!! :drool:

Carousel carousel.....lalalalalalala!!! :nuts: I'm so glad that you and M are getting the Carousels!!! It's such a nice piece!!! :heart:

^ Oh, M! Yes it was! I wasn't aware of that one until you pointed it out in my carousel enabling (lol) thread. My SA was showing it to a customer when I went in to pick up a bag. She didn't get it, so I ahem! Naturally drooled over it before my SA put it away. It's really really nice!! But honestly, who would get it? It's $3195! And that's before adding the tax!! I say let that one go and get much less priced (puhahahah) necklaces with carousel charm. You know you want to hold that carousel charm in your hands.:graucho:

My SA then proceeded to show me Connoisseur belt/necklace, which I'm sure he'd want me to get. But I refused to even get near it, because I knew it was even more. From the glimpse I got, it seemed not that much different from the necklace you got not long ago. You know, the one with the little turtle charm? How much was that one?

They didn't have the brooches yet. But I so want one NOW! And I also told my SA to call me for a belt/necklace of Act 1 when he finds it. He said they are showing one in stock but it's lost somewhere. He thinks it's held by a personal shopper.:cursing: After that and the brooch, I am DONE.

Do you really have a personal shopper or do you mean that Mia would be in Paris soon?:graucho: I think it would be great to get carousel lines from Paris because the price sounds fabulous compared to here. The single strand pearl one you were interested in is €1295, which is roughly US $1825 with current rate. That's already $200 less than here, no? Then there's the tax refund that really sweetens the deal. I kinda regret not purchasing from Paris myself.:sad:

I was at Bergdorfs today, so I thought I would add to this thread instead of starting another.

For anyone who was looking for the Rose fonce from Act 1, they had one on display in med/large downstairs in the new boutique and one jumbo upstairs...

Also, he pulled out some older stock, he the red patent double 2.55 from S/S.
They also have a nice selection of the distressed patents in.

The Chanel boutique on 57th has a lot of the Act 2, non-distressed patents in... the flaps, GSTs, and Bon Bons.

And Bloomingdales, had a navy metallic jumbo with silver hardware that was very pretty.

Just thought I'd add an update...

Hello, thanks for the updates...

The jumbo rose fonce, is it with gold hardware or silver hardware? Is it a structured one or very soft one? Is this one on display as well?

Sorrie for all the questions...
TIA:P

I was at Bergdorfs today, so I thought I would add to this thread instead of starting another.

For anyone who was looking for the Rose fonce from Act 1, they had one on display in med/large downstairs in the new boutique and one jumbo upstairs...

Also, he pulled out some older stock, he the red patent double 2.55 from S/S.
They also have a nice selection of the distressed patents in.

The Chanel boutique on 57th has a lot of the Act 2, non-distressed patents in... the flaps, GSTs, and Bon Bons.

And Bloomingdales, had a navy metallic jumbo with silver hardware that was very pretty.

Just thought I'd add an update...

^^It has silver hardware, shiny, not matte like pre-fall. It is a soft structured one, I opted for the med/large, it's still soft, but it wasn't as floppy as the jumbo. Yes, it was on display on the 2nd floor, but it wasn't there yesterday, so it wasn't there for long!

Chanel on Madison Avenue

- Bon Bon shopping tote in bordeaux
- Prefall dark green lambskin flaps in med & jumbo
- Camel patent flap in med
- Patent jumbos, in taupe, gray & black
- Metallic navy 226 & 227 with black hw
- Dark silver reissue totes (camera bags)
- Carousel pendant necklace (metal chain, with no pearls)

Chanel on 57th Street

- Is there white or very light reissue out? Well, I saw one here with silver hw
- Bon Bon shoppong tote in coppery color
- Bon Bon pyramid shaped bags in burgandy, medium & large
- Bon Bon pyramid bag in gray, medium
- Metallic Cambon (lol) long wallets

Bergdorf Goodman

- Dark silver reissue totes (camera bags)
- Matte gray reissue totes in two sizes
- Gorgeous alligator skin Timeless clutches in red, black, and green
- Black beret with light colored pin on the front, in small

Last edited:
Urgh... I'm quite disappointed because I didn't get to check Upper East shops today as planned. And I also found out this hat I've been thinking over and over about was sold few hours before I dropped by Chanel boutique in Soho.

As always, Soho Chanel didn't have too many things to look at. Here are the most interesting things they had there today.

- Metallic navy card case (I think it was 08P one)
- 08P metallic purple mobile phone bag
- 08P metallic green mobile phone bag
- 08A metallic brown in 227
- Lots of hats, including the cashmere berets currently shown at Chanel site. (simple knit one and the much fancier one with ornate pin on the front) But yikes! They are both well above $1000. They also had black beanie with sparkly detail and some tweed berets with tiny bejeweled CC logo. (But again, they sold off the one I wanted!)
- 08A bordeaux lamb flaps, I think in medium and jumbo
- Fabulous brooch with dangly pearl from Le Duc collection!:nuts:

* BTW, Chanel 800 number disappointed me, again! They told me the boutiques didn't order that Le Duc brooch, so what how on the earth Soho Chanel got it? And, I also learned this beautiful cashmere scarf I've been eyeing is available in different color combos at the boutique too, not just in burgundy as the 800 number rep said. I shall never trust what they say from now on.:rolleyes:

The list for today was short but stay tuned for (hopefully) much longer lists I would be doing tomorrow, when it is confirmed I would have enough time to visit 3-4 shops. I need to visit them to continue with my current brooch/hat obsession.

Bloomies on 59th in NYC has run out of Jumbo caviar s/h. I had to pick mine out of 3 left over customer returned bags. They even had returned sticker on them. And mine is a "lemon" it has a patch of leather rubbed off. . I am not happy! Anyone knows when they will get a new stock so I can exchange mine. There is no way I am keeping this. If new stock des not come in within 1 week, I will return and buy in BG or Saks.

Hello gals, I am interested in the prefall dark green lambskin flaps in med and the Camel patent flap in med from Chanel on Madison Avenue.

Does anyone have the store's contact number and who should I ask for?

TIA x

^ I don't know if those bags are still there as it was a while ago. But since things move rather slowly at that boutique on Madison, you should definitely call! Their number is 212-535-5505. Try either Stephanie or Yoko.