Naming your LVs?

I name everything from my car (Lola - she's a Toyota Corolla) to my bags and accessories. My Vernis Pomme Pochette Wallet is 'Ruby', my Azur Cles is 'Zuri' and my ex-Keepall 60 was called 'Looly'. Started off as 'Louis' but it wasn't feminine enough! :P

Phew, glad I'm not the only who even considered naming my LVs! haha I haven't come up with a fitting name yet for either of mine, I think Eva may stay Eva, but Tivoli is a little bit of a mouthful so I wanna change it to something else...any suggestions?? :smile:

Phew, glad I'm not the only who even considered naming my LVs! haha I haven't come up with a fitting name yet for either of mine, I think Eva may stay Eva, but Tivoli is a little bit of a mouthful so I wanna change it to something else...any suggestions?? :smile:

Hmmm if you think Tivoli's a mouthful (3 syllables, 6 letters) that narrows down my suggestions. :P How about 'Tiz'. :shrugs:

Naw, but that is really cute!
I call it by its original name! But I do bring it around the house with me! Like even when I am going downstairs to get a snack, I bring it with me!
Hahah I love my Louis :heart:

I usually call my bags by the name that LV gave them. But they all seem to be "girls" to me as I refer to them as "her"...meaning, I am taking "her" out for spin today. lol.

Oddly enough, I call my Speedy 30 "baby" since she is the first one I bought on my own, and I really do baby her everywhere I go! None of my other pieces have names, though. Also, she's heavy enough to be a baby! Definitely weighs more than my 3-week old nephews - maybe even combined (they're twins)!

I named mine, my DH and my friends think I'm strange (my DH even jokingly said that he might start naming his jeans but of course he was just kidding)...

my BH is called Hiroko (named after the SA who sold it to me as she was very nice and helpful)
my monogram pochette accessories is called Hiro
my Damier Alma is called Yuki
and my Mini Lin Manon MM is called Hitomi

I've no idea why but I decided to give them all Japanese names...:tunes:

was Hiroko from the Bloor Holt Renfrew LV?