Workplace Nameless Workplace Rants

I don't care if your the top dog manager. Just because you are one doesn't mean you have to belittle everyone below you. Have some more compassion in you. Ugh!

And if just because you have to deal with the top dog manager tantrums and his awful attitude, that doesn't give you the right to put your stress onto me and every mail clerk. If you can't handle him, why even be a supervisor!?

Last edited:
Reactions: Fran0421
You are working on my very last nerve. Stop telling me what you don't know because you weren't involved. You are supposed to be leading this department! How can you lead when you can't even be bothered to stay abreast of the work we are doing/you are assigning? It's so hard to work with someone that won't take accountability for anything. Get it together!

Stop screaming on the phone with your fake valley girl voice. And stop giving unsolicited dieting advice - while I may be overweight, you are much larger than me, and have given yourself type 2 diabetes because of your eating choices. For someone who has to give herself 3 insulin shots a day, you should worry about the extra large smoothie & all the candy & carbs you eat all day long instead of chastising me for an 8 oz diet coke.

Reactions: uhpharm01