• Kirk Cameron

• David Beckham

• Wentworth Miller

Results are only viewable after voting.

baglady

R.I.P. 1992-2006
O.G.
Dec 1, 2005
We all have had secret celebrity crushes.
Name at least one PAST and PRESENT celebrity crush.

PAST: Kirk Cameron of 80's family show "Growing Pains."

kirkcam.jpg

PRESENT: David Beckham (middle photo), International soccer player (hmm, hmm sexxy!) and Wentworth Miller (last photo) actor on Fox's "Prison Break" and featured in Mariah Carey's "We Belong Together" music video (he's so mysterious, yet charismatic).

beckham-david-photo-david-beckham-6205821.jpg
:love:

http://handson.provocateuse.com/images/photos/wentworth_miller_04.jpg:love:

I remember growing up watching "MacGyver" and I was head over heels in love with Richard Dean Anderson...and Dean Cain from "Lois & Clark."

I must say, BagLady, that David Beckham is on my current list of celebrity hotties...along with Julian McMahon from "Nip Tuck" & I love Tom Ford (but is he straight or gay???):love:

Ya, I used to have a crush on McGuyver too (how do you spell his name anyway?). Presently, I have a huge crush on Johnny Depp! :love: :love: :love:

51.jpg

chocolat073.jpg

jdepp01.jpg

JenJen said:
I remember growing up watching "MacGyver" and I was head over heels in love with Richard Dean Anderson...and Dean Cain from "Lois & Clark."

I must say, BagLady, that David Beckham is on my current list of celebrity hotties...along with Julian McMahon from "Nip Tuck" & I love Tom Ford (but is he straight or gay???):love:

Tom for is not straight! But don't let that stop your crush!

I really don't have a current crush but I recently had a conversation about celebrity crushes with my 10 year old son. I try to keep an open dialogue with him. He finally admitted that his celebrity crush was Maria Sharapova -- good choice, she's pretty, talented and I haven't seen her in a photo with her clothes off. The he asked who my celebrity crush was. I admitted that I didn't think I had a current one but, growing up, it was always Mick Jagger. I told him that as long as Jagger was younger than Gran'pa (my father), I figured it was OK. Then my son says (and I quote) "But that means that Mick Jagger is like 60?!.....Mom....that's just creepy!".

Out of the mouths of babes!

Situationally, I gotta say that Hugh Grant in BRIDGET JONES' DIARY had me sighing in my theatre seat! He was just a sweet-faced badboy!

Ooooh, I forgot Patrick Dempsey! Even back in the CAN'T BUY ME LOVE days. I don't watch whatever show he is on now but I do get to see him in PEOPLE magazine because of it.

In grade school I thought Chad Allen was cute but recently read that he was gay.

Clive Owen (first saw him in those BMW short films), Jake Gyllenhall