Name This Fendi!

Feb 23, 2007
I came across this Fendi bag on ebay, I instantly loved it and saved the pictures, but I forgot what the name is...Does anyone know what this bag is called? TIA!

Attachments

• Fox fur & Lizard.JPG
    Fox fur & Lizard.JPG
    75 KB · Views: 91
  • Fox fur & Lizard2.JPG
    Fox fur & Lizard2.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 65
Agree with Greendrv, I think I saw this for sale on Ebay. My first gut reaction was that it is probably a fake made to look like a Fendi vanity purse. :sad:

It's definitely the Fendi Vanity from the Fall/Winter 2005-2006 collection. I have the cd from Fendi of all the bags that season, I'll try & post a screen grab from the Fendi cd... but I'm not sure if it'll let me, it looks definitely looks authentic... :balloon:

I have 4 vanities... I love them! :love:

I'd love to see them! Please post...:smile:

thought you'd never ask :blush:

Here's the pink leather one, the alpaca & iridescent iguana one, the lilac crystal & python one and the ostrich & silk one... please let me know which is your favorite? :upsidedown:

Please post more pic.s of vanities... would love to see what everyone's got :nuts:

Especially if someone has the red python & white mink one... I was going to buy it but when I went back it was gone :crybaby:

Attachments

• pink.jpg
    pink.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 58
  • alpaca.jpg
    alpaca.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 52
  • crystal.jpg
    crystal.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 50
  • ost&silk.jpg
    ost&silk.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 55
thought you'd never ask :blush:

Here's the pink leather one, the alpaca & iridescent iguana one, the lilac crystal & python one and the ostrich & silk one... please let me know which is your favorite? :upsidedown:

Please post more pic.s of vanities... would love to see what everyone's got :nuts:

Especially if someone has the red python & white mink one... I was going to buy it but when I went back it was gone :crybaby:

Just to let you know that the outlets have all the bags you just pictured in stock and at 75% off the retail prices. They are very cheap right now.