name this bag?

Sep 28, 2006
this is going to sound crazy but i searched the threads even though i had no idea how i would find it but i didnt see the answer to my question. everytime i go on ebay and it shows the items ending soon and says "designer bags" it shows this picture of a bag. does anyone know what bag it is? thanks so much!

Snapshot2007-05-2014-15-07.jpg

Attachments

• Snapshot 2007-05-20 14-15-07.jpg
    Snapshot 2007-05-20 14-15-07.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 30
good question - i wonder how I can answer that - my hunch would be one of the "top 10" handbag brands that they sell on ebay - I know when I look for bags at the bottom they would put up the top 10 brands and beside it would be a picture of that bag!

it could be a long shot tho - I wonder if we can find the programmers/webdevelopers etc

good question - i wonder how I can answer that - my hunch would be one of the "top 10" handbag brands that they sell on ebay - I know when I look for bags at the bottom they would put up the top 10 brands and beside it would be a picture of that bag!

it could be a long shot tho - I wonder if we can find the programmers/webdevelopers etc

oops I mean how i can "find the answer" to that - i was thinking it in my head - but I totally forgot to type it out! :Push: