Name the STRANGEST thing you've ever washed?

Dad's is a Nokia - just a very basic one. Can't kill the bloody thing lol.

I dropped a Bang & Olufsen cordless phone into the loo one, was fine once it dried out too.

I once bought two pair of great fitting jeans on clearance. I took them home and threw them in the wash, but, since I didn't have a full load, I added some other things. Turned out, my son left a permanent marker in his pocket and it was ALL OVER EVERYTHING. I cried for two days and smacked him everytime he walked by me!! :cursing: Great jeans are hard to find when your tall. I still get knots in my stomach when I think about it!! :Push:

Ummm, I've accidentally put, ummmm, feminine hygiene products still attached to undies through the wash. Let me tell you that is NOT fun to clean out of the washer. Oy.

Sorry if my post was a bit gross. :sweatdrop::s

Believe me, I always triple check everything before it goes in the wash now!!

When I was a kid I washed my pet duck with dishwashing soap :shame:

OMG! I had a pet duck growing up! Everyone on our street thought we were crazy! Her name was Suzie.

My kids are the worst for leaving things in pockets!
My dad though would never remember to take his roll of rolaids out of his uniform shirt pocket before washing them and there would be a chalky mess everywhere.

I can't believe I'm sharing this. I still get the willies remembering - joys of living rural, though.

So, I'm folding laundry after coming back from visiting family out of state.

Sorry, <<chills>>.

Look down after folding a towel & see, gulp. HALF A MOUSE!!!

**OMG** I holler at my husband & have him go through & rewash laundry, twice, & get rid of matching front half of former critter while I hyperventilate in other room.

Do dryer vents feed both ways? Ugh.

Since the, the occasional diaper, pullups, very small rocks, littlest petshop toys - nothing actually emotionally scarring.

I can't believe I'm sharing this. I still get the willies remembering - joys of living rural, though.

Sorry, <<chills>>.

**OMG** I holler at my husband & have him go through & rewash laundry, twice, & get rid of matching front half of former critter while I hyperventilate in other room.

Since the, the occasional diaper, pullups, very small rocks, littlest petshop toys - nothing actually emotionally scarring.
You win.

Sorry, <<chills>>.

:wtf::wtf::wtf:

I thought this was funny....I am a nanny, and part of my job is to wash the kids clothes. The woman I nanny for has me add in oxy clean powder to the laundry...when the laundry was ready to go into the dryer I could not figure out why most of the oxy clean was still in the wash?? As I was picking up the clothes I felt something super WET and very LARGE. Turns out the little 3 year old who is potty training took off his pj pants and left his clean pull up in them when he put on his clothes for the day. The pull up must have soaked up most of the water...therefore the oxy could not properly dissolve!! I was laughing soooo hard!! Those things can really soak it up:roflmfao: