Name the STRANGEST thing you've ever washed?

PinkSuadeSoho

Princess Grace Ave
O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
I don't know why I haven't learned to make this a habit, since I have small kids.

They enjoy putting all kinds of interesting items in various pockets. Rocks, candy, cookies, coins, school work, small cups, flowers and plants, you get the idea. Anyhow, I won't get into the grosser things... what is the oddest thing you washed and couldn't believe your eyes?:shame:

Well I guess this isn't that odd, but I've washed my debit card several times. I have a bad habit of sticking it in my back pocket and then I forget about it. It still works though after being washed and dried a few times!

I washed a paycheck once. It looked like a giant spitball :yucky: when it came out...not to mention that it left paper "lint" all over my jeans.

My boss just laughed when I showed it to him and asked for a new one.

When I was a kid I washed my pet duck with dishwashing soap :shame:

I want a pet duck!

I washed my ... um ... Vernis wallet. I took a cloth soaped it up and washed it. :sweatdrop: You're not supposed to do that to leather, but it is light coloured patent and a red colour transferred onto it and I thought I could clean it. :Push:

It didn't ruin it, but it didn't work. :shame:

Ummm, I've accidentally put, ummmm, feminine hygiene products still attached to undies through the wash. Let me tell you that is NOT fun to clean out of the washer. Oy.

Lol, just recently my Dad was staying at our place and he threw his jeans in the wash. After about 15 minutes we heard this weird clunking sound and, sure enough, his mobile phone was in there. We had a front loader and couldn't open it mid-cycle so had to wait until the load was finished.

Once it dried out it was fine!