Name the Older versions of this bag

cz22

O.G.
Jan 4, 2009
Coach likes to repeat certain styles sometimes. If we can track down the older versions of newer bags, that could save some money! :graucho:

The new Lexi hobo reminds me of an older purse I have seen before probably while browsing the wayback machine. However, I don' remember what purse or a year range. Anyone have any idea what the older version was? Even if you have an idea of the year to narrow down my search. I want to figure out if the original came in some equally tempting colors. :nuts:

Attachments

cz22

O.G.
Jan 4, 2009
Maybe older ergo line... For some reason, I was thinking it came out with the "wonton" bag, but I don't remember what year that was either.

cz22

O.G.
Jan 4, 2009
Okay. Good info! :tup:
Yours is very pretty and structured! I think I am thinking more of some of the nappa bags that were made later. They were more droopy.

COACH ADDICT

"We're all born naked and the rest is drag" RUPAUL
O.G.
Apr 27, 2009
An ever changing life with Steady Love...

cz22

O.G.
Jan 4, 2009
Didnt they do something called a "tortilla" bag or something like that??? LOL maybe one of those is closer???
I think tortilla is similarly rounded but with non-droopy leather. (I mean, so how the new one has like a loose-fitting leather?)