Name the Characters!

I'm not super traumatized but .. you know it just doesn't feel right when a cutesy cartoon character is felling you up. I would've bopped them but then I would have traumatized the little kids around me .. lol. I can laugh about it now :biggrin:

I may go back to DisneyWorld in Dec. or Jan. I NEEED to go on Expedition Everest!

oh and back to topic - I think everyone is doing a pretty good job naming the characters so far. It didn't even dawn on me that the "shark doggie" was a pirahna ... makes sense now that I look at him .. bone in the mouth and blood on his "lip". Wonder who he ate ...

lmao tokidokicouture!!
roflmfao.gif
too funny!! I would have been looking at the couple like
wtf.gif
hehe

and yeah Winnie the Pooh is the best!! He's so big, and round and cute .. lol. Next time I go to Disney World I'm gonna bring a toki bag and take a pic with him.

side note: Disney World isn't always the happiest place on earth ... I got felt up once by Minnie Mouse and another time by Chip (of Chip & Dale) .. lmao ... sooo traumatized
doh.gif

LOL! ME TOO! Minnie's such a ho - she was totally flirting with me! i was like "um... ok!" and Chip & Dale kept pullin me back and forth between them & like, rubbing me... I was like "Daddy....!!!" (and i was 22!! lol)

GO ON EXPEDITION EVEREST AT NIGHT!!! It's soooooo scary! (but awesome!) Cuz everythings in the dark!

I can't wait to go to Tokyo Disneyland/Disneysea next month! I remember debating about my vacation this year - whether I should go to Disney World again or Tokyo, then the lightbulb went off - duh! I can do both in Japan! :P:tup:

lol tokidokicouture! ok i find it comforting I'm not alone with that whole experience ... and the same characters no less :biggrin: I hope you have an awesome time in Japan!! It sounds like it'll be the best vacation EVER!!

Awww I cant edit.. but but butttt~ Can the cake demon be named after me? (Since Dana is also a guys name!) I LOVE TO BAKE CAKES!! I'm trying to master ice cream cakes.. I experiment with my friends' bday cakes.

Take a look-see~
Hehe I'm a baking dork!! :P
wow! Miss Dana! :nuts: you surely do love baking lol.. and so creative! next time instead of alphabets and gingerbread cookies, perhaps try tokidoki-characters cookies? those would be awesome.... ;) and we'd love to seeeeee...

I'm not super traumatized but .. you know it just doesn't feel right when a cutesy cartoon character is felling you up. I would've bopped them but then I would have traumatized the little kids around me .. lol. I can laugh about it now :biggrin:

I may go back to DisneyWorld in Dec. or Jan. I NEEED to go on Expedition Everest!

oh and back to topic - I think everyone is doing a pretty good job naming the characters so far. It didn't even dawn on me that the "shark doggie" was a pirahna ... makes sense now that I look at him .. bone in the mouth and blood on his "lip". Wonder who he ate ...

I :heart::heart::heart: Expedition Everest!!! It's so much fun. I'll bet it really would be cool to be on it at night!:yes:

if it's okay to propose our own names for characters...

i think sarafina is a good name for the short-haired blonde girl wearing an innertube on the spiaggia print. she's standing next to the hot dog-eating boy. she definitely looks like me. her mouth is open, as if she's saying, 'hey, i want a hot dog, too!' which is definitely me :smile:

Oh! On the Vacanze print, there's a little gray doggie with a boy riding on his back... I've been calling him Zeus! My bf has a dog named Zeus that looks just like that! I usually call him Zeusy-pie though because he's so sweet. :greengrin:

What about the spikey-shelled turtle on the Foresta print?? He needs a name too! He's one of my favorites.. Any suggestions?? :smile:

Oh! On the Vacanze print, there's a little gray doggie with a boy riding on his back... I've been calling him Zeus! My bf has a dog named Zeus that looks just like that! I usually call him Zeusy-pie though because he's so sweet. :greengrin:

What about the spikey-shelled turtle on the Foresta print?? He needs a name too! He's one of my favorites.. Any suggestions?? :smile:

Reminds me of Koopa! Heheh .. Bowser's army with more umph!