Name the Characters!

Just in case anyone is wondering, I copied all the characters names down! Maybe I'll post small icons with the names afterwards! But we must name them all first! hehe okay maybe not all~

awww the hello kitty cake is so cute! all your baked stuff is awesome Dana! Im a cupcake connoisseur myself - at my job whenever we have holidays or special events (or we just feel like fat kids) im the official baker :P For thanksgiving I made cupcakes that looked like turkeys & for st patricks day i put pots of gold with rainbows & for valentines day I used mini heart shaped pan & made each cupcake look like those conversation hearts & wrote little messages on them :smile:

I think Sushi Boy should be named Nobu.
The Koi can be Flotsam and Jetsam (like the eels in the little mermaid!!)
Pizza making demons - Mario & Luigi

L'amore characters (my naming). I have my own names for the 20 couples that I found on my bag. Are there more than 20 couples in this pattern? Forgive me if I mess up their proper names...

Cactus boy and cactus girl
Snakies
1-petal flowers
Happy and Teary flowers
Dancing Butterflies
Fishies
Mr. and Mrs. Coffee
Mr. Ebi and Miss Maki
The Peaches
Milk bottle family
Milk boxes (for latte)
Dairy boxes (for plain and choco milk boxes)
Mr. and Miss Pepper
Lovebirds
Mr. and Miss Mini Cactus (for Bastardino..haha)
Tulips
The mushroom family (the one with the fangs is the carnivorous one)
Green tea
Face-painter flowers
and
Ciao Ciao and Adios as who they are.

TokidokiAngel - Thanks!! That one was for my friends brithday.. and she LOOOOVES Hello Kitty!! hehe so I thought she might want to eat one. IDK hahahaha :lol:

Tokidokicouture - Yay!! A fellow baker!! Thats how I am too.. I like doing things for the different holidays.. and whenever I feel like being a fatty and eating baked goods! :lol: OH!! Nobu totally fits the sushi boy~

bagfever - lol yup thats what we call them.. for now I guess :smile: The flower with lots of white petals and face paint is "Chief"!! Hehe there's a hoodie named after him.. :yes:

...I dont have any cutesy names for anyone!!

Don't forget Brandee, you christened the shark on Foresta Shark-Doggie! :yes:

Maya - I like it that you name the Rab-bats Battina and Guano - super kawaii! They're my fave on Inferno !!!! :heart::heart::heart:

tokidokicouture - Flotsam & Jetsam is cool for the Kois!:supacool:

God I am so not creative - can't think of anything.. :Push:

ha i dont really have names for any of them either :P i just call it like it is..like my watermelon dude w/blue soccer devil.... then those rabbats..and my monkeys are just called monkeys :P

hmm at least the girl on the cloud has a name-cloudia lol

For the foresta shark doggie...i wanna call that sharky (like eek's pet dog that looks like a shark haha) im so unoriginal :Push:

Speaking of "Shark-doggy"... In all the threads that he was brought up I always read people referring to it as a shark... isn't it a piranha, with the round body shape and bone in it's mouth?

Haha I think you got a point there Maya.. the "shark doggy" in Foresta is a piranha indeed.. big head & tiny tail. The shark in Pirata is well, a shark!

Then again, Simone has a lot of "imaginary" characters so it could be a shark.. prehistoric mini shark?

Tokidokiangel - It would awesome to have a genie!! I went :nuts: when I saw the couple on the flying carpet in Trasporto!! Aladdin is my absolute favorite Disney movie :biggrin:

Miss : Dana - I was so happy when I met Aladdin and Jasmine at Disney World .. hahaha (well almost as happy as when I met Winnie the Pooh :love:)

ahh too bad there will be no toki genie ... that would've been cool

Miss : Dana - I was so happy when I met Aladdin and Jasmine at Disney World .. hahaha (well almost as happy as when I met Winnie the Pooh :love:)

ME TOO! Pooh is my FAVORITE FAVORITE! :yahoo:We went last year for my college graduation and I made my parents wait while I waited on line to take my picture with Pooh! (and Eeyore) And they just shook their heads like "How old are you!??" :dots:

(Hey, I wasn't that bad - The couple in front of me were at least in their late 20s and they bought a stapler with them to *staple* Eeyore's tail back on!)

lmao tokidokicouture!! :roflmfao: too funny!! I would have been looking at the couple like :wtf: hehe

and yeah Winnie the Pooh is the best!! He's so big, and round and cute .. lol. Next time I go to Disney World I'm gonna bring a toki bag and take a pic with him.

side note: Disney World isn't always the happiest place on earth ... I got felt up once by Minnie Mouse and another time by Chip (of Chip & Dale) .. lmao ... sooo traumatized :Push:

:wtf: Seriously?! :wtf: I hope you're not too traumatized!! :Push: I'll stick to Disneyland.. and away from Disney World. Might go to Disneyland in the winter.. any good events happening then?

tokidokicouture - I dont care how old I am but I'm a Disney-lover at heart!! (ok I'm not old.. but you get the point) hehe that couple must've been cute to see