Name the Characters!

Jess: The "drool boy" is Skyler, the blue-haired rocker angel. He decided to go on vacation so he got a little bit of a haircut and you can't see his wings because he's laying on them. And yeah, the dreadlock boy is MamaxJam's hubby. Hahaha.

The diver dude in Spiaggia is named "Scuba Steve" ahahaha after my friend Steve. Even though he doesnt scuba dive. The name just rings LOL and we call him Scuba Steve anyway :shrugs:

:lol: Sammy. Cuuuuute!!

Jess - "Sylar" is the name of the brain-eating creep on Heroes.. I LOVE THAT SHOW!! Thats the only show I watch thats NOT on the Food Network! :lol:

Brandee - Really? From Big Daddy? hahaha I havent seen that in years~ Cant remember..

I'd like to be selfish and name the watermelon devil Kaimana (bf's middle name) because I love watermelon and he buys me HUGE watermelons 2 - 3 times a week... but if anyone objects, please let me know. :yes:

I'll nickname him Kai! :smile: He reminds me of one of my 1st graders (named Kai) :lol:

watermelon 2-3 times a week?!?! The only time I see watermelon is on my inferno bags and my watermelon bowl I painted LOL

Yup, 2 -3 times a week!! He cuts it all up into bite sized pieces and puts them in the fridge in a tupperware container. I just eat out of it and when it gets low he buys more. I actually just ate another watermelon in two days... He bought it yesterday and I finished it about two hours ago. So he drove down to Daiei, bought another one (and some senbei because I was craving), and cut it up.

And Jess knows what happens to me because I eat so much watermelon... :graucho: *lol* TMI!! *lol*

LOL dang!! Thats a LOT of watermelon!! Potty time Maya? :biggrin:

I crave some watermelon right now.. bleh Daiei/Don Quijote (Donkies!) is too far to go for a craving. Your bf is the sweetest!

Dana, YOURE RIGHT! Dangit, I just cannot think right now! OMFG..so much JESSICA SIMPSON moments. BLEH. I :heart: Heroes too lol...ok SKYLAR is a cool name now...SYLAR SUCKS! lol.

HAHAHH Dana knows your secret, MAYA! lmfao. Potty lol, but like color.......nvm lol.

Don Quijote :heart: I love that place. Alot of cheap food haha.